Baby I.......

Sean took her bag and placed it in the trunk. He opened the door for her and let her sit down as he sat next to her. His mom began driving.

"Dh'Vhine, how old are you?" Sean's mom asked.

"Oh I'm thirteen years old," she replied as she played in her hands.

"Ok guys we are almost at the hotel!" Sean's mom said excited.

"Wait! Hotel?" Dh'Vhine asked.

"Yeah!" Sean responded.

Sean's mother turned into a parking lot and parked. She turned the keys out of the ignition and opened her door. Sean got out of the car and helped Dh'Vhine out. He then took Dh'Vhine and his bag and brought it into the fancy looking hotel. Dh'Vhine followed him and stayed quiet.

"Hello good afternoon, reservation for two bedrooms please, two suites."

"Here you go these are your keys. The young man at the end will escort you!"

Sean thanked the receptionist and followed the bellman.

"You didn't have to do all of this you know!" Dh'Vhine whispered.

"Yes I did!"

The bellman unlocked a door and let them in. Sean put the bags down.

"Why don't you go change into your swimsuit for us to go to the pool!" Sean told Dh'Vhine.

Dh'Vhine nodded. She took her swimsuit and went to the bathroom. As soon as she came back out of the bathroom he took an unexpected picture of her.

"No please delete it! I wasn't ready ! Please! It's ugly! Plea........."

Sean interrupted, "Look how beautiful you are!"

Dh'Vhine looked at the picture and chuckled. Sean walked to the washroom to change into his swim trunks. When he came outside he led her to the pool.

"Dh'Vhine let me take a picture of you!" Sean said.

"Let me take my outfit off first."

Sean nodded. When Dh'Vhine was done he pulled his phone out.

The picture was so pretty that he posted it one time. The caption was:

Day with my baby!

Sean tagged Dh'Vhine in the picture.

A few hours later they came out of the pool. Sean packed their stuff and brought her back to their room.

"We need to go to dinner so can you please change. Not dressy."

Dh'Vhine showered and then changed. Sean did the same afterwards. Sean took her hand and brought her downstairs. They walked into a restaurant and got a seat. They ordered and waited.

"So Dh'Vhine, how have you been?" Sean asked.

"I've been great! Really good! I um.... I just might be pregnant which your mom might hate me for."

"She won't hate you! But you need to go to the police!"

"Will you go with me?"

"Yes I will."

Sean held Dh'Vhine's hand from across the table.

"Dh'Vhine, can I ask you a question?"

She nodded.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Dh'Vhine smiled at Sean and answered, "Yes I will!"

The waiter brought their 'to-go' meals for them. They took their dinner and went back to the room. As soon as they entered Sean put the food away and kissed Dh'Vhine. She pushed him on to the bed and kissed him more. He pulled off her dress and continued. She stopped him.

"We're not going to 'do it' are we? "

" I think we should stop, it will go to far. "

She got off of him and they just lay on their back looking at the ceiling.

" How' s the new house? "

" I love it. I'm thinking of telling Daliya that i want to stay. "

" But you won't be that close to me anymore "

" Can we not talk about this right now and lets go to the pool"

They both got off the bed and went to change. Shawn admired Dh'Vhine and treated her like a Queen and a model, she loved it. On their way to the pool he began taking pictures of her

"You keep taking embarrassing pictures of me. "

He didn't listen to her because he knew she was beautiful. He posted the picture on instagram and instantly began getting comments quickly.

Who is she?
Is she a model?
Give her my number.

He didn't take on the comments because he knew she was his.

Stay tuned to the next chapter!!!!