Where have you been?

In the distance they saw a big black vehicle, as it got closer to them it slowed down. Dh'Vhine was scared but Shawn calmed her down. The vehicle suddenly stopped and a man in a black hoodie walked out of the vehicle with his head down and stood up right in front of the teenagers.

"Mr. Who are you ?" Dh'Vhine asked with fear in her voice

He took off the hoodie and said, "It's me, Dad!"

"Get away from me you monster! Don't touch me!" Dh'Vhine shouted.

He pulled her arm tightly and told her to shut up. Shawn stood there and he didn't know what to do. He had no idea what was going on.

"You're supposed to be burning in hell you bitch. I hate you! You're not my father now let go of me!"

She pulled her arm and ran to her house so Shawn followed. She stopped and began crying. Shawn held her arm and asked why she was crying.

"First off my dad abused me for eight years and also you didn't defend me Shawn, I like you, a lot and I thought you liked me too but apparently you do not because you didn't defend me!"

She walked to her door and stopped. She slowly turned around and said, "Thank you for listening to my story though."

He nodded and walked away.

She walked into the house and saw her brother and sisters sitting on the chair.

"Where were you Dh'Vhine?" Danillia asked.

"I went for a walk with Shawn."

"Why are you crying?" Darien asked as he sees the tears rolling down her face.

"Oh nothing, I was just thinking."

Darien stood up and gave her a hug and told her how much he loves and misses her. They both went to sit next to the rest of the family.

"So Dh'Vhine, Danillia and I were speaking and we were thinking just so that you get the gist of being in a foster home, you can try it for three weeks and if you don't like it I will adopt you," Daliya said.

Dh'Vhine looked at Danillia, then at Darien and nodded. She stood up and began packing her stuff. She took a lot of house clothes not expecting to be going anywhere .

"Ok I think I have everything I need. Oh except a picture of mom," she kissed the picture as she placed it into her suitcase. She came back downstairs and sat next to Dalyia.

"When do I leave?"

Daliya chuckles, "We can leave now if you would like."

"Hey Darien can you help me get my suitcase please?"

"Sure!"

The two of them walked to her room. On their way Darien looked at the pictures on the walls.

"Hey can I ask you something?"

Dh'Vhine nodded.

"Do you miss mom?"

Dh'Vhine stopped and explains how much she loves and misses mom. She gives Darien a hug and a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you buddy."

They took the suitcase is her bedroom and went back downstairs. Daliya stood up together with Danillia, they said their goodbyes and Daliya took the children to the vehicle.

As they drove off questions filled Dh'Vhine's head. Are they nice? Do they have children? Would she get her own room? Will they treat her like her own? Is she free to do what she wants? Will she get chores? Will she get along with them?

"You have any questions Dh'Vhine?" Daliya asked as she fixed her mirrors

Dh'Vhine shook her head and looked down at her feet. Darien placed his hand on her lap and they smiled at each other.

"Ok you guys we are here!"

Dh'Vhine took her suitcase out of the trunk and walked to the door. Daliya knocked on the door and placed her hand on Dh'Vhine's shoulders. A dark skin lady with very curly hair opened the door.

"Daliya, hey! Oh you must be Dh'Vhine! I've heard so much about you. You look very pretty sweetie!"

"Hi! Thank you! It's nice to meet you!" Dh'Vhine said as she shook the lady's hand.

"Come on in," she brought them inside, "Hey everyone come downstairs family meeting!"

Everyone rushed downstairs groaning. Dh'Vhine put her head down with a smirk on her face.

"So everyone this is Dh'Vhine she'll be staying with us for three weeks or maybe more! So let's go around the room, say your name, age and something about you!"

"Hey I'm Consuela, I'm fourteen years old, I'm Latina and I'm Fabian's twin sister and also I love poetry."

"Hey I'm Leonardo, I'm 16 years old and I play the piano!"

"I'm Fabian, I'm fourteen years old, I'm Consuela's twin and I love soccer!"

Daliya poked Dh'Vhine and told her it was her turn to introduce herself.

"I'm Dh'Vhine, I'm thirteen years old, I'm Darien's sister but I don't have any hobbies."

Daliya stood up and took her keys, "Well it's getting late, I should get home to my husband."

She kisses Darien and Dh'Vhine goodbye.

"So Dh'Vhine you will be sharing a room with Consuela for now and you're free to ask any questions."

"Thank you. I do have one question. Am I allowed to have friends come over?"

The lady looked at her and chuckled, "Yes friends can come over, and also my name is Lena."

Dh'Vhine nodded.

"Come ok Dh'Vhine follow me," Consuela said.

Dh'Vhine followed Consuela to the bedroom.

"This is your bed, your closet and your dresser."

Dh'Vhine thanked her and began unpacking. There was a knock at the front door. Lena opened it.
"Hey everyone it's Damian." 

Everyone ran downstairs including Dh'Vhine. She looked to see who was at the door, it was her father.

"Why is he here?" Dh'Vhine asked as tears rolled down her face.

"He's our mom's fiancé," Consuela replied, "Is there a problem?"

"No none at all!" Dh'Vhine ran to the yard as Fabian ran after her.

"Hey are you ok? Do you know him?" Fabian  asked out of breath.

"Yes...... that's my dad!"

Did her dad know this would happen? Was it his intention? Why does she hate him so much? Will she stay at that house? Find out in the next chapter! P.S I'm also working on another story. Thanks for reading 😘