Double Crushed

"Are you pregnant?"

"I don't know yet!" Dh'Vhine seemed worried.

Fabian held her hand tighter as they walked towards his bedroom. They sat on his bed in silence.

"You know you're only thirteen right?" Fabian told her.

"Oh really wow I didn't know! I thought I was twenty three!" She responded sarcastically.

Suddenly they heard a knock on the door so they both ran downstairs. Fabian looked through the keyhole and saw his mom, Darien and his stepdad. He opened up the door and let them in.

"Why did you turn the lights out?" she asked.

"The power went out."

"Oh I can fix that!" Dh'Vhine's dad said.

He took the flashlight from Fabian and went to the electric thingy (can't remember what it's called). The lights were back on in no time. Fabian and Dh'Vhine went back to watch the show.

"Hey what are you guys watching ? Can I watch?" Dh'Vhine's father asked as he sat next to her.

She stood up and walked straight to the kitchen where her 'foster mom' was.

"So did you guys find Consuela?" Dh'Vhine asked.

"Yeah we did but she's not allowed to come home. The police took her into Juvenile and she can't come home until she has learnt her lesson. So you guys won't see her for a while."

Dh'Vhine's phone then rang.

"Hello, Dh'Vhine's phone."

"Hey Dh'Vhine, I want to apologise for what happened with your dad and that I didn't defend you! Are we still on for tomorrow?" Sean asked.

"Uh I have to ask first. I'll text you what they said," she replied.

She hung up the phone and put it in her pocket.

"Excuse me! Ms. Lena, my friend Sean asked me out so is it ok if I go out with him tomorrow?" Dh'Vhine asks politely.

"Of course you can sweetie just be home by nine!"

"Nine in the morning?" She asked

"No silly! Nine at night!" Lena chuckled.

She messaged Sean right away. Fabian stormed to his room full of anger. He slammed his door and nobody knew what had happened.

"What was that about?" Lena asked

"Oh it's nothing, we were talking and I did something I shouldn't have." Dh'Vhine told her as she walked up the stairs to Fabian's bedroom.

She knocked on the door, there was no answer. She knocked again, still no answer. She knocked continuously and he finally opened the door.

"Are you angry at me Fabian?"

He pulls her inside and closes the door. They both sit on the bed.