Abuse

"Hey are you ok? Do you know him?" Fabian asked out of breath.

"Yes...... that's my dad!"

She burst into tears as he wrapped her in his arm. She began to wretch and ran straight to a bush. She vomited all over the bush. She didn't know why she was feeling like this. Fabian held her hair back for her as she continued vomiting. When she was done she and Fabian entered the house and he got her a glass of water.

"Dh'Vhine, are you sick?" Fabian asked her with a worried voice.

"No, no ........ I don't think so. I'll be fine, it's nothing to worry about, maybe it's because I haven't eaten today," she replied.

Fabian stood up without saying anything else and prepared her a fulfilling meal. Not long after he plated it and gave it to her with a big cup of pineapple juice.

"Oh thank you so much. I appreciate it."

"It's ok."

Fabian stayed with her until she was done eating. After she finished she washed her dishes and packed it on the dish drainer.

"Hey Fabian, I don't know if your mom asked you already but are you ok with me living here?" Dh'Vhine asked him.

"Yes actually I love having another sister around here, I thought it was a great idea to have you here," he responded.

Dh'Vhine dried her hands and told him that she should go to bed. She told him good night and went to her room. In entering, she saw Consuela with a blade in her hand and cuts all over her arm with tears streaming down her face.

"Get out! Now!" Consuela screamed.

Dh'Vhine rushed out of the room straight to the living room where she found Fabian looking at pictures of beautiful mixed lady.

"Hey Fabian. She's beautiful. Who is she?" Dh'Vhine asked

"She's my mom. She put my sister and I up for adoption at four years old," he replied. 

Dh'Vhine sat next to him and comforted him. After he let all his tears out they looked at each other. Dh'Vhine felt sparks and tingles running through her body. Fabian touched her face and leaned in. Dh'Vhine drew nearer to him then for some reason she ran out of the living room into the bathroom and began vomiting in the toilet. Fabian entered the bathroom and once again held her hair back, she finished and began crying while holding forcefully onto the toilet seat.

"Dh'Vhine are you ok? This is your second time throwing up, you're not pregnant right? I'm just kidding, like why would u be prego?" Fabian asked full of curiosity.

"Um, can I tell you something one on one? Don't tell!" Dh'Vhine replied.

"Yeah! Sure! Go on!"

"A few days ago I told my sister that I wanted to try being an adult, she didn't pay much attention to me. Afterward she told her boyfriend to have a little chat with me , but instead of a chat........," Dh'Vhine stopped and began crying. Fabian comforted her and cried along with her, "He raped me ok! He brought me to my room and raped me!" She run up to her room and found the window opened and Consuela wasn't there.

"Lena! Lena! Consuela is gone!" Dh'Vhine shouted.

Lena jumped out of bed as well as Dh'Vhine's father.

"Oh my goodness where is she Dh'Vhine?" Lena asked as tears dropped.

"I entered the bedroom earlier and she was cutting up her arm and crying then she screamed at me to get out, I run to the living room and Fabian and I began talking then I went back to the room and she was gone the window was opened and all her stuff was gone."

Lena grabbed her car keys, "Darien, come with me and Fabian and Dh'Vhine stay here just in case she comes back home, and babe come with me as well!"

The three of them left and Leonardo never came out of his bedroom.

              As soon as they left Fabian and Dh'Vhine sat on the couch with worried faces. Fabian put his arm around Dh'Vhine's waist as they relaxed on the chair.

"Fabian what are you doing?" Dh'Vhine asked as she stood up.

"I don't mean anything I just feel like you needed a little comfort after all what you're going through."

"Excuse me for a second!"

Dh'Vhine ran to the bathroom searching through all the cabinets for a pregnancy test. She found a few of them in the bottom cabinet. She took it to the bedroom and hid it in her drawer. She came back downstairs and turned on the television.

"Fabian, you want to watch The Fosters? It's my favourite show!" Dh'Vhine asked.

"Yeah sure no problem!" He replied.

The show began and Dh'Vhine went to the kitchen to make rice crispy treats. She placed it in the fridge then went back  to the living room with two drinks in her hand.

"Here you go Fabian, I brought you a piña-colada," she gave it to him and sat down.

"Thanks Dh'Vhine!"

Not too long after the house went dark, the power had gone out!

"What's going on? The power is out!" Fabian said worried

Not being able to see anything, Fabian touched everywhere to try getting Dh'Vhine's hand.

"Dh'Vhine hold my hand," Fabian said quietly.

She took his hand and they stood up together.

"Ok, we're going up the stairs now!" Fabian informed her.

The walked up the step very slowly. When they got to the top, Fabian pulled her to the bathroom.

"Where are we?" Dh'Vhine asked.

"We're in the bathroom!" He replied

Fabian opened the cabinet and felt for a flashlight. He got it and turned it on. As soon as he turned it on he saw pregnancy tests scattered in the cabinet.

"What the hell? What's this? Dh'Vhine what's going on?"

"Um, I think I'm um, you know, sick, or um I guess I'm um, maybe I have gas!"

"Are you pregnant?"

"I don't know yet!" Dh'Vhine seemed worried.

Tune in to my next chapter and find out if Dh'Vhine is actually pregnant.