ONE

"Harry! You're gonna be late for school." I hear my mum yell from down the stairs. I look at my phone to see it's 6:47. I mentally curse myself and drag myself out of bed. I take a quick shower and throw some basic clothes on, along with a grey beanie over my wet hair. I go back to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After that, I grab my bag and head downstairs.

"Hey honey, you want some toast?" My mum asks. I shake my head no.

"I'll get something at school." I say as I grab my keys and walk outside to my car.

Once I'm at school, I'm met by my best friend, Niall. He's a blonde, Irish lad. He's great.

"Oi, Harry. You're kind of late." Niall says as he swings an arm over my shoulder. I look at him and notice something.

"Did you dye your roots?" I ask.

"Yup. No more brown roots. I'm completely blonde!" he says, "And you know what they say about blondes." He finishes with a wink. I shake my head laughing at the goofy lad.

"We have a new English teacher." he says out of no where.

"What? Really? What happened to Mrs. Pinnock?" I ask curiously.

"She got fired for sleeping with a student. Or at least, that's what I heard." Niall chuckles, "Who would have sex with a teacher?"

"I have no clue. Do you know the name of our new teacher?" I look at him as we make our way into our first class, which is English. The teacher isn't there yet. We sit in our seats. Which is in the middle of the classroom.

"Yeah her names Mrs. Edwards. She a young one again. Why do they hire young, hot teachers if they don't want these horny teenage boys to pounce on her." He shakes his head.

"Who slept with Mrs. Pinnock?" I ask and this girl who was walking to her desk looked at me.

"You don't know who it was?" She asks me. I shake my head no.

"It was Liam. Liam Payne." She smirks and sits down. Just then, Liam walks in and sits in his seat.

"Wait. I thought he was a good kid." I whisper to Niall, just to be sure Liam wouldn't hear.

"He must be really good to get a teacher." Niall smirks. I smack his head. "Ow!" he lets out. People turn and look at him.

Just then, the teacher walks in. She has blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She looks like a teenager. If I didn't know any better, I'd think she was a new student. Too bad I'm gay, she's really pretty.

She starts writing her name on the board. I've never seen something written so beautifully before.

"Hello class. My name is Mrs. Edwards. I expect respect from each of you." She says as she turns to her desk to get something. From the corner of my eye, I can see Liam looking at her ass, licking his lips. Gross.

She turns back and hands us each a paper.

"Okay. This is not a grade. It's just to see what you know so I know where to start. I don't know where you're last teacher left off at. So take this and we'll figure out." She says and goes to sits at her desk.

I look at Niall. He looks back. I sigh and look at the test. I immediately know the first one. And he second. And the third. Before I know it, I'm done. I get up from my seat and take it up to the teacher.

"Done already? It's only been 15 minutes." She says as she takes my paper.

"I'm kind of smart." I say. I start to walk off until she calls me back.

"What's your name?" She asks.

"Um. Harry. Harry Styles." I say. She looks at me.

"Do you have a sister?" she asks.

"Uh yeah. She's a few years older than me. Why?"

"I went to college with a Styles. Um," she clicks her pen, trying to think, "Gemma! Gemma Styles. That's her name."

"That's my sister! That's cool that you two went to the same college." I say a little too loudly. I get shushed by some of the class.

"You two look similar. That's why I asked." She says. I nod and go back to my seat.

I instantly get bored. I look at my watch and see that I still have 35 minutes left of this class. I mentally groan and decide to take a nap.

I lay my head down on my desk and after a few minutes, I'm asleep.

________________________________

First chapter!! I hope you enjoy!
Yes I know Louis isn't in the first chapter.
He'll come in the second or third chapter. Just kinda wanna show how Harry lives first I guess. Idk but hope you like this chapter! Next one up later or tomorrow! byeeeee
lots of love, skinnielove