Would You Know?

If I gave you my heart would you know what to do with it? ---- August Alsina

Dontae***

"Look, them niggas ain't even gonna know what hit em" Kilo said rubbing his hands together.

"What we even doing?"

All the guys looked at me.

"Nigga df you talking about? They killed yo dad...no that bitch killed ya dad" Kilo spat.

"Why she gotta be a bitch?"

"Tae don't do this bs, its blood before water nigga" Damien said glaring at me.

"So? We go way back, we was once all friends what's the point in this shit?"

"Revenge nigga, you don't care about your pops? He rolling in his fucking grave at the shit you saying right now"

I sighed.

"That nigga Heartless took ya bitch, made he go against us, kill ya fucking dad"

"Because we try to kill her? Dad and em were shooting at her first"

Kilo shook his head.

"I can't believe the shit I'm hearing right now"

"Do what yall gotta do but leave her outta it"

"Nigga nah, she killed pops so we gunning them down 1 by fucking one nigga, let ya balls hang low for once" Damien spat.

I shook my head.

"I'm out man"

"Dontae..."

"I just need some time to think"

"Let him go" Kilo said. "But best believe nigga you in this plan weather your ass likes it or not, its family before chicks nigga"

I just kissed my teeth leaving out.

Leianne***

I bent over the toilet letting out the bomb ass breakfast mama G made this morning.

"You okay?" Tasha asked rubbing my back.

I spat in the toilet before flushing it then pooping a mint in my mouth.

"I should be, I don't even know why I'm still going through with this, he's happy with that bitch I've literally fucked up my life" I croaked.

"Don't cry Lei, you did way too much of that yesterday" 

I covered my face with my hands.

"I hate that I love him Tasha, he has 2 whole babies on the way and..." I broke down.

"What's going on in here" Mama G asked rushing over to us.

"Just tell her" I said wiping my eyes.

"Ya son got Lei knocked up but no one apart from me now you know"

"Nah we all know now"

My heart started racing. I looked back seeing the guys apart from Heartless.

"Lei you pregnant? And you ain't tell me?" Rick said looking dead at me.

Mama G sighed.

"I didn't wanna tell no one, I didn't even wanna go through with it" I said shaking my head. "Who would wanna bring up a child without a father?"

"You obviously since you ain't tell no one shit" Leon said.

"And this why I didn't wanna tell yall, yall would just judge me"

"Ain't no body judging, we mad at you for keeping it away from us, we family Leianne, you shouldn't have to hide shit away from us" Rick went on. "I might not be cool with that nigga but he's still my bro, you gotta tell him"

I shook my head.

"No, I can't face him, I don't wanna face him" I said shaking my head.

"Mama who----df yall doing in my mama crib?" Heartless said sizing Rick.

"Nigga chill df out man" Chris said shaking his head.

"Mama df you got these people in the house? We ain't cool no more" 

"Stop being a baby Alexis, you know these are ya boys" Mama G said glaring at him.

He kissed his teeth shaking his head. Then he looked at me.

"Look I think yall need to talk" Tasha said.

Everyone else agreed.

"There ain't shit else to talk about" He said shaking his head.

"Trust me there is" Tasha said.

Everyone got up and headed to the garden leaving me and him in the living room alone. I just sat there.

Kilo***

"Yo lil nigga" I said looking up as my little cousin walked in.

"Sup man?"

"Nun wussup with u?"

"You know"

"Leianne huh? That girl corrupting my whole fuckin shit" I spat.

"Man I fell for her"

"So has Dontae"

"Man I will off that nigga" 

"Chill Jordan"

"I need Dontae in..."

"For what?"

I gave him a sinister smirk and told him my plan.

"I like the sound of that"

Heartless***

"So...df Tasha talking about?" I asked getting irritated.

"Why you so mad at me? I haven't done shit to you?" She said glaring at me.

"You haven't done shit? Are you fucking dumb?"

She looked taken back.

"What have I done to you Alexis?"

"Its Heartless to you now man" I spat. "You told me you loved me but you didn't mean that shit, you played the fuck outta me, I get it I get that I fucked up and got my ex pregnant but Ion love her I love you, I thought you could ignore that shit, since I got her pregnant when we stopped talking, i thought you would be the bigger person and still tell me you love me but you obviously don't, then you made me and my bro of several years have a fight because of you, because my anger got the best of me and I said some fucked up shit, but in all honesty I didn't mean that shit but what's done is done, Ion want shit else to do with you, I've never been played by a female and here you are..." I said pouring out my feelings like a bitch.

She looked at me with hurt swimming around in her eyes.

"Heartless I---"

"---Save that shit Leianne, I know I did wrong by you and I appologise for that, but you being mad a me for a mistake ain't love man,I'm done being this sappy love sick puppy, Ima go back to being heartless" I said standing up.

"Heartless I---"

"---I said save that sh----"

"---I'm pregnant"

Tbc...