The Change

I was so scared being with this man. Just being in his presence was frightening. He had dark eyes and the only facial expression he shared was that of a frown. As he drove with one had on the steering wheel I could see the tattoos that covered his arms and hands. I couldn't see what Dee thought was so sexy about him. He was no good, probably the most dangerous man in the state. He was rude and he probably would kill someone without even blinking. I wondered how he slept at night.

We rode around for what appeared to be hours and Danny had yet to turn up. I can't believe the man I loved for so long would actually trade my life for god knows what! He turned out to be a fraud, a liar and just a bad person. I swear to god if I see him ever again ima go berserk on his ass.

"ma we keep hitting these dead ends, do you know anywhere else yah manz can be?" he asked me

I hung my head low because I didn't know of any other places. I don't even know where his momma stay. Five years and now I'm learning that I didn't even really know the man I was sleeping with. I started to cry again and said.

" that's all I know about, and he's not my man nomore fuck him!!" I said getting angrier by the second " I hope you find his ass and gut him like a fish!"

"trust me that niggah goin get whats coming to him, stealing from me, smoking my shit up an flexing at the casino like he balling. He aint gonna be walking around too much longer the crew going get him." he replied

I just looked out the window as we rode in silence.

He fnally spoke

" I hate to say this to you , but I cant let you go until we find him. Technically I can cuz you don't got shit to do with his mess but I don't trust you and im damn sure not gonna risk it." he assured

" I wont say nothing, I don't even know who you are, I promise just please let me go." I began to beg.

"Naww lil mama I cant do that, cuz..." his sentence was interrupted by the ringing of his phone.

"speak" he answered his phone and I frowned at his rudeness "oh word?" he said with his brows lifted. "ill be on my way give me 20" a pause ... "man just sit tight I got lil mama with me still, im about to drop her off, send somebody." He said and then hung up the phone.

"where are you taking me?" I decided to ask

"a lil spot I got" he said keeping it short .....

We pulled up to a high rise condominium building that was very beautiful. He pulled into the back and parked his truck among 2 other nice cars and we took a elevator to the 20th floor. I was in awe because the elevator opened up right up into the whole apartment. The apartment was the complete bachelors pad everything was either grey, black or white.

" listen I have to go take care of something and this was the closest place I could drop you off. This is may place" ... figures

"don't mess up shit, don't touch shit. There's a guest room with a separate bathroom. Aint that much food here but I will bring some when I come back. The windows are alarmed and where to far up for anyone to see nothing so don't try nothing. Ohh ... and I got men at the door that got me on speed dial so think twice, you seem like a smart girl. Just cooperate for a couple days until we find ole boy . Ill be back when I be back." He stated and then left.

When he left I started by taking a nice hot bath, this day was literally one for the birds. When I got out of the tub I went to his dresser and found an over-sized t-shirt to put on. Then I attempted to whip up and omelet out of his fridge because all he has was eggs and random food. Now I know for a fact either he don't live here or he orders out but nothing in here looks out of place so I know he has to have a separate house or something. Whatever it is I'm definitely not interested, I just want to leave and resume my life. I went from living with a drug addict to being held hostage by a drug dealer in one day, I can't believe my luck! I went to the master sweet to be nosey. He owned nice things, but they weren't big chains and big rings like you see rappers wear. He owned small jewelry mostly simple Rolexes and crosses. I traveled to his closet and surprisingly he owned a lot of expensive suits and a lot of ugly tennis shoes. I went to his king sized bed it looked soft. I decided to lie on the grey sheets and before I knew it I was awoken by the sheets being moved. I looked up to Major hovering over me arms at both sides of me, one hand firmly gripping the sheets but at the end of the other hand was a gun . I immediately began to back up to towards the headboard scared outta my mind. His lips cracked a smile and I cringed and looked away.

" I.. I .. I'm sor..."

"Chill out , I was just coming in here to change and then I noticed someone in my bed. Didn't think it was you, you got a lot of hair. You good though." he said putting his gun away