The Revelation

...... the next day I got to work at my second job interning at a psych clinic since my major is psych. Work went by pretty fast and then I went to class. Meanwhile I haven't heard from Danny all day, tried calling his cell a couple times but nothing . On my way home from class I stop at the gas station to get my gas. While im pumping I hear this ghetto ass girl loud talking on the phone from behind me. "yea girl she standing right in front of me. The bxtch don't got shit on me, she got a cute face and ass but that its. She over here in scrubs and shit like a good little nurse meanwhile Danny dropped a couple stacks on me the other night in the casino" followed by the most annoying ass ugly ass high pitched laugh ive EVER heard . I whip my head around so fast you would've thought I got whip lash! I walk over and stand right in front of this mix match outfit wearing bitch.

"do you know me" I ask her

"bitch I don't wanna know you" she says rolling her eyes!

"well then keep it that way don't let the scrubs fool you bitch, I can hold my own" I say

"bitch you aint bout that life, I know all about you working real hard just for danny to bring that money home so we can spend it! Keep it up step-and-fetch-it." Again with the high pitch chuckle.

Before I can even reframe myself from the next course of action im whooping this bitches ass! I mean just handing it to her. Face shots galore until a big pair of arms swallow me whole.

"get off me!!!" I yell "this bitch wanna play me!" I began kicking and screaming

"chill out lil thug, she down for the count" the voice says

I yank myself from the stranger's arms and only glance back for a second to connect eyes with the him before hopping in my car and pulling off.

Danny got me soooooooooo fucked up! Im doing the math on his finances and that shit not adding up! Stacks at the casino, track marks on his arm, him owing people money ! im just so confused right now, how can we really come to this. I spend most of days working if not at wok then school like why this, why me! When Danny asks for money I don't question him, that's what im used to !!! I trusted him, but now this bitch of a niggah really got me 38 hot out here coming out of character. And the nerve of him to choose a bitch like that, she look like she just hand out STD's for the hell of it. This shit ends tonight!!!!....

I pull up to our apartment and shut my car off. I call and call Danny no answer! What the fuck is up with this niggah. I sigh and exit my car. I see a silhouette out the corner of my eye and before I have time to react a hand with a cloth attached to it is covering my mouth. Everything goes dark..........

I wake up in a panic because im in a dark room sitting on a concrete ass floor with my something tied over my mouth and my hands tied behind my back. I immediately start to cry, this is it. this is how im gonna die alone and its all because of Danny,! I know this is because of him, it has to be. All of a sudden the lights come on and a couple guys walk in from a side door. Then only do I realize that im in a big ass warehouse and that im the only female in the whole room. I look into the eyes of almost 10 men and they all stare back at me with lust in their eyes.

" this is our prize niggahs, a hot piece of pussy. Danny is so stupid for this dumb shit, she reall fine. Nice face, nice ass. We gonna have a good time with you beautiful." He says stooping down in front of me, with a face so gruesome and a mouth full of gold. I try to blink the tears away but they just keep on falling, I would rather them kill me now then to be gang raped by 10-15 niggahs. i break down and cry.

"don't cry pretty" another one says "we promise to be gentle ma"

"speak for yourself" one yells out and I start to cry even harder

"bring the mattress in here" the head guy yells, he proceeds to pick me up and put me on the filthy mattress. I kick and toss my body around and then he delivers an mind rattling blow to my face. For a second im dazed and can't move, he takes this opportunity to strip me. The same side door that the previous guys enterted from opens again and in walks another guy. All I can think of is kill me now not another person I cant take it.

"What the fuck is going on here lucky, what the fuck is this?" his voice booms throughout the warehouse

" man Danny traded his bitch for the money he owe us, so I figured we'd get our uses out of her" lucky says back hesitantly

"well niggah you thought wrong, who goin want there bxtch back after she been ran through. Huh think stupid ass! " he yells "all yall stupid ass niggahs leave, get back to work, I aint call no meeting!"

He locks eyes with me and I notice he has the menacing eyes I've ever seen. His chocolate face stoned with no emotion. He has to be Major because from the time he walked in the room until now everyone stood still with fear. Almost as if they were scared to move because if they did they wouldn't know what he would do to them. Then I remember were I've seen those eyes ... the gas station ...

" listen lil mama, nobody gonna hurt you.. that is as long as you cooperate, I aint down for hurting no women. You heard me?" he asks his face unconvincing

I nod my head yes

" do you know where yah boy is" he asks

I nod my head no

" come on ma you gotta give me something" he begins to move what's tied over my mouth

" I.. I .. I don't know where he's at, he hasn't answered my calls all day. The best I can do is show you where I know he be at or offer you a portion of the money he owes you." I spoke up

" oh you got 30 g's?" he asks and my eyes grow wide with surprised

" noo!" I say and shake my head at the same time

"well then lets go" he says pulling on my arm for me to stand and we walk out to his big all black escalade. I can tell its about to be a long night...