Chapter 5: JUSTIN I SWEAR

HEY GUYS I WROTE  CHAPTER 5 LAST NIGHT AND MY COMPUTER WENT CRAZY AND DIDNT SAVE WHAT I WROTE SO I AM GOING TO TRY TO REDO IT RIGHT NOW 

DONT FORGOT TO VOTE!!!

--------------------------------------------------------

Katie's P.O.V

(RECAP)

"Katie I have a question for you." Justin said to me. "What is it Justin?" i asked very scared. "Would you like to be my girlfriend, Katie?" He asked me. What should I say? 

(END OF RECAP)

"um... Yes Justin i would love to be your girlfriend." i said. "Really Katie?" "Yea why not" "YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!" Justin said."Justin lets go in its late plus its already 11:04pm and I want to see if my mom texted me." "ok sweety." He says and swims to the edge of the pool and i follow him. Justin went up stairs to change and i stayed downstair a grabbed my phone. I had 1 text and 2 calls from my mom. I read the message: 

'Hey sweety Patty is sleeping over at our house tonight since i am leaving tonight so you can stay at Justin's if you want as long as you come to say bye tomarrow to me before i leave. BE GOOD!!! i love you- mom'

I replied back 'ok and night.'

"JUSTIN!" i yelled. "Yea." He said coming down the steps. "My mom said that Patty is sleping over at my house and i can stay as long as i ssay bye tomarrow to her before she leaves." i told him. "Ok and my mom said the same thing to me." "K what should we do." i asked still in my bikni. "We coould always go up to my room and hav-" "NO JUSTIN! maybe later but not now!!" i told him before he finished his sentence. "Fine then what do you want to do." he asked with asad face. "Lets watch a movie." i said. "Ok what movie." "You pick i am going to go change my clothes." i told him. "Ok." I went upstairs and changed into my p.j.'s. Then went back downstairs to see Justin putting in a movie. "Hey sexy." I tell him making him jump a bit. "Hey cutie." "What movie are we watching?" i asked while walking to the couch sitting myself down. "Monster Inc." He said jummping down on the couch next me. "Really Monster Inc." "Yep i havn't watched it for a long long long long long time." "Oh ok then." 

(Skipping to end of movie)

I was really sleep so i started to walk up the stair when i felt someone staring at me. I turned around and saw Justin. "Can i help you?" i asked."No i am good." he said. "ok then." I ran up to his room and laid down. "Katie you can sleep in here if yu want." "good case i wasnt going to get up." i told him. Justin came in and laid down next to me and started to kiss me on the lips. "Justin." i moaned. "yea." "keep going baby." "Ok are you sure?" he asked. "Yea i am I trust you." "ok"

(You what happend i hoped)

I awoke in the middle of the night feeling a bit cold. I relised I naked and i looked over at Justin and he was naked to. "OMG JUSTIN." i yelled yaking the covers up. "whats wrong sweety." he asked. "Please tell me did we use protection." i asked because i am not ready to be a mom yet. "um... no."he said "JUSTIN." "What." "I am not ready to be a mom." "What are you talking about honey?" "Justin we had 'it' last night woth out protection i kinda dont want to be pregant yet i am only 17 years old." I told him. "Ohh... well in the moring after we say bye to your mom we can go and get a pregency test." "Ok night night baby." i said and kissed his cheeck. "night beauty." I was too tired to get dressed so i just went back to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS 

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS...

1.) SHOULD SHE BE PREGANT?

Love you guys!!!! -Melissa