Chapter 6: Bye mom

HEY GUYS I AM UPDATING TODAY JUST FOR YOU!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Katie's P.O.V

(recap)

"I am not ready to be a mom." "What are you talking about honey?" "Justin we had 'it' last night woth out protection i kinda dont want to be pregant yet i am only 17 years old." I told him. "Ohh... well in the moring after we say bye to your mom we can go and get a pregency test." "Ok night night baby." i said and kissed his cheeck. "night beauty." I was too tired to get dressed so i just went back to sleep.

(end of recap)

-next day-

I woke up and cheaked my phone. It read -10:37-. Crap I have to get dressed to say bye to my mom and to get a freakin pregency test. "Justin wake up we have to get ready to say bye to my mom and get me a fucken preency test." Justin wakes up slighty. "Grrr to i have to get up." "YES now get up." "Fine." 

Justin got up and got dressed and i did the same. 

-20mins later-

"Ready babe." Justin asked me. "Yea lets go." We go out to his Range Rover and go to my house. "Justin." "Yea baby." "Would you still be with me even if i am pregant?" I asked him. "Of course i would honey." "Ok thanks." 

-At Katie's house-

"MOM I AM GOING TO MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!" i yell running up to her. Justin chuckles. "Me too sweety promise me that you will call/text me everyday." "Ok mom." "We'll i have to go to the airport now and Pattys going to drive me there so bye and be good." my mom told me. "ok mom oh and Justin and i have to tell you somthing." i told her. "What is it sweety?" "Well Justin and i are dating." i said to her when Justin came up behind me and hugged my wait and kissed me on the cheeck. "Aw when did this happen?" "Last night." i said. "Oh ok please tell me your not pregant when i get back." she sad. "I wish i can." i whispered to myself. "I'll try nnot to mom." was all i could say. "Ok well i have to go now so be good for Patty and Justin Katie i love you bye." she said and hugged me and left to get in the car. "BYE MOM I WILL MISS YOU!" i yelled. "Justin come on we have to go to rite aid right now to get me a pregancy test." "Fine but i am not going inside rite aid." "Why not." "Well  I am The Famous Justin Bieber and my fans and the Paps dont know about you so you see what i am saying?" "Oh yea i forgot your the JB cause when your around me and my mom you act like you a normal boy." "I try to." 

-at rit aid-

"Where here go get what you need i will be here." Justin said to me. "Ok i will bye baby." "Bye."

I went inside rit aid and went to the alie with the stuff and then went to the check out and paid.

---------------------------------------------------

CLIFFFY I KNOW I AM MEAN BUT I AM TRIED SO BYE GUYS I WILL MAYBE UPDATE TOMORROW SO BYE GUYS LOVE YOU!!