Chapter 19: HOGWARTS AGAIN

HOGWARTS AGAIN-I miss the old Hogwarts though

Leaving for Hogwarts was bittersweet. Although going back to Hogwarts was always exciting, life at Sirius' house was much more fun than preparing for their OWL's.

O. Sirius decided to accompany them to platform 9¾ as Padfoot, before they left Grimmauld place he embraced James, thanked him for coming and told him to take care of himself. He also hugged Lily and told her to not give James a hard time.

***

"Merlin, I hope Umbridge doesn't get worse than she already is," Lily said as they found an empty compartment.

"Hear hear," Sirius agreed with her, after running ahead of everybody to get the window seat.

"I don't want to be mean or anything," James sad, "but I miss the old Hogwarts."

"The Hogwarts where pink hags were not employed as teachers," Sirius added. The train started to move slowly, and they all looked out of the window, waving goodbye to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, Remus and Padfoot, who was running alongside their window, barking.

"I hope his name gets cleared in the end," James said sadly as he lost sight of Padfoot.

"We all do," Hermione said and they all fell silent. Harry's knee was bouncing up and down, while Lily rested her head on James' shoulder. Sirius was eating a biscuit, Hermione decided to open a book and Ron was staring out of the window.

"I wonder if Snivelly's memory had been completely cleared of that encounter," James voiced his thoughts, trying to break the silence, "and not like Sirius' who was able to remember us."

"I think Dumbledore made sure he won't remember," Hermione looked up from her book.

"Or your lived would be in serious danger," Harry agreed.

"I didn't know I classify as danger," Sirius remarked happily, "if he doesn't remember we could do it again though!"

"We could do it every day and just ask Dumbledore to obliviate him each time!" James suggested. Lily looked crossly at them.

"Shut up both of you," she said, "he is still my fri-"

"He's your what now?" Ron interrupted her. Harry looked at his mother, his lower jaw descending from his original position.

"We've been friends since childhood," Lily explained and James raised his arm, signalling that he wants to take over the talking.

"Snivellus is in love with Lily, although Lily says he's just a friend," he told them and Ron choked on one of Sirius' biscuits.

"Snape's in love with your Mum?" he turned to Harry who was actively trying to move his lower jaw back up.

Why else do you think he fainted when she walked into the room?" Sirius asked Harry. Before Harry could produce a voice, Fred and George Weasley opened the door to their compartment.

"Harry, mate," Fred said.

"We are sorry to bother you," George said.

"But we were thinking if we could borrow the map," Fred said quietly.

"What map?" Sirius asked.

"If you tell them Harry," George said quietly, "they will steal it from you when you sleep."

"And you need your sleep," Fred told him, "so that you can keep an eye out for people getting attacked by snakes."

Harry just offered them an annoyed look and handed over the map.