Chapter 4: Finally Home

Chris P.O.V

My dad is someone I've always looked up too and although he wasn't here too much I learned things from him, like not how to get caught up. While we were all talking Taylor walks in with him. I know I have no reason to be pissed but damn this is just too much. Taylor hugs my dad and they talk about something I didn't care to much I mean she's with another guy. I love her to the point I'm acting dumb. I'm pushing her away because I'm scared and I know it seems crazy how a nigga like me can be genuinely be scared. I watched them talk and couldn't help but smile I mean Taylor is beautiful she's like a goddess. Her smile is gorgeous, the way she talks makes you melt, and her laugh boy don't even get me started. I was just listening to her and everyone talking. I'm glad my dad can finally take over again. After we ate and my pops went to sleep Taylor was trying to leave but I caught up with her.

Me: Aye Tay, TAY

Yes Christopher she said with a pissed look

I tried to act all cocky saying "Really my government name?"

Taylor just looked at me and said in a sweet tone "Yes Christopher, I knew you before this drug bullshit therefore Ima call you whatever I want"

I stood there puzzled with my pants in my pockets biting my lip nervously. As she turned around to go away I pulled her close to me and just kissed her I mean I don't know why. As her lips left mine she furrowed her eyebrows and tried to act dazed. I smirked and said "If you gone be with him I just wanting you to know I still care."

Taylor bit her lip and started blushing before came close and whispered in my eat "Care? Boy you know you love this" Taylor walked away making sure I saw her ass jiggle. I'm a real nigga but that shit is like no other feeling. Damn I love her.

Taylor

I know chris loves me, at least as friends if nothing more. I know I have Ty to think about but I've known Chris for a long time and nothing can really take away from the relationship him and I established. I hope that I can be around him and not flirt or anything. I hate cheaters but sometimes I see Chris and ugh I just don't know what to do with myself.

*Next Morning*

I wallked to my door and found a flowers at my front door. They were from Ty. I love roses and the fact that these were purple and pink made me realize I got to leave Chris behind. I looked at my phone and found two good morning texts. One from Ty and Chris. I can't help feeling likea thot. I send them both goof morning texts and began my trip to school. When I got there Chyna and we bagan conversating about he dad. She's really happy he's home.

*After school*

I was kickin it with Ty when we started talking bout deep shit. He doesn't want to be in the game forever its just for money. Ty wants to be something and its shocking because Chris is just gone stay in the game forever and end up in jail like his dad or dead like his uncle. I've never even heard of him talk about leaving the game, he's to worried about living up to his dad. I guess I'm attracted to a guy who wants more in life. I've never felt so safe with someone other than Chris. I saw it was like 10 so I decided to go home since we dont live close. Ty wanted to take me home but I'm not two I can handle myself or at least I thought I could. When I started walking home I know someone's following me so I text Chris cause he's close. He told me he'll be there soon. Sure enough when I walked in I felt a guy grab me. I managed to scream Chris one good time. I felt by eyes be coverd dragged and one hit to the head.