Chapter 10: Baby Baby Baby

Chris POV

"Pregnant?" I said rethinking my decisions

"Yes, we laid down and made a baby it happens" Tierra said looking at me with her big brown eyes. I walked out my room unable to fathom my families' disappointment as well as Taylor's reaction. I have fucking kid!!!!! Tierra not a hoe so I'm sure it's mine.  This means 9 months of pure shit.

*Dinner*

"So I know it's Sunday dinner and all but I need to tell you all something. I-I well me and Tierra are expecting" I put my head down and touched Tierra hand. For a long time everyone was silent, my mom, dad, Taylor, and my loudmouth sister Chyna. Taylor was the first to say something

"Congratulations you two, Tierra, I know you don't like me to much but I hope being friends with Chris I can be in your child's life" Taylor said with a genuine smile. My father shook his head and went to his room while my mom started crying and Chyna comforted her. My mom has a few restaurants and wants me and Chyna to run it although she loves our dad she doesn't want us to rely on this drug life forever she's just a sweet women with a degree from Columbia who fell for a thug. My mom always loved this life since she grew up different it sucks that I'm crushing her dreams. 

Ivelisse POV

Hello all, I'm Alejandra and Cristóbal Jr.'s mom. I'm Puerto Rican so I wanted my children to have names that I love but they both want "regular names" so I'm just known as Chyna and Christopher's mom. Many call me Lisse but I admire  Taylor and want her to a part of my family her mother and I went to school together so she left me to watch over her a little and she's practically my own daughter. I wish Chris and her get together.

But accepting Tierra as my granddaughter's mother bring tears to my eyes. I feel like she has NO right to walk around and just be here

I waited for my beloved husband for years. You might wonder why an educated sophisticated women like me would bother with him and it's because I love him. I was about to finish my junior year at Columbia when I met Christopher at a concert and I honestly don't remember whose but I knew Christopher was fine, I mean a darker completion with a white smile and sweet side. He was in the game and when I needed anything he was always there, he even helped me pay for college. I lived with him while trying to get my business together because I always wanted to own a restaurant. For a long time our relationship was great but when it wasn't it was BAD. I mean strippers, hoes, bodyguards, shoot outs, moving constantly. I was for the most part working at diners, and restaurants but it was hard for a long time. We broke up numerous times but we finally married in Puerto Rico when I was 25. Soon after I was pregnant there was a territory war and it was a strain on our new marriage but after I had Chris we settled down and I've been opening and running restaurants since.

    After my husband came home life has been SO good until we sat down for Sunday dinner.

"So I know it's Sunday dinner and all but I need to tell you all something. I-I well me and Tierra are expecting"

The words are still ringing in my ear as I cried on my daughter's shoulder. After a second to pull myself together I grabbed mine and Christopher's plate excused myself then began to place the dishes in the dishwasher. My husband was packing a suitcase with mine and his things. I was confused and all he said was "Take to car, now and wait for me." Oh and no, don't ask questions" It reminded me of when I was pregnant but I did as I was told and waited. After Chris came in the car he starting driving.

"Babe, um where are we going, the kids can't do this by themselves"

"Ive, you know I love my children and I love you. I was so happy we were all together and wanted them to be like you and not me. I've been busy working to take you to the Hamptons and I was going to wait but after tonight I just want you to be happy because after that child comes our world is going to change I mean I just wanted my kids and wife not a grandchild yet anyways. I get out and the first thing that happens is a kid it's just a lot after being locked up."

After listening to him I realized I needed a little romance and the Hamptons was our place so I let go of everything and decided to just allow my husband to take care of me for once, I've been doing shit for him in jail since my Chyna was 10.

Taylor POV

 Tierra left after seeing there mother reaction. It was weird because it was just Chy, Chris, and I for a while or at least that's what their dad said.

"Soooooo how you doing" I said sitting on Chris's bed.

Chris lifted his head from his pillow and put his head on my lap. Me and him started talking about him mom and disappointing her. Chyna came in and we all just started talking about nothing really. It was probably 3 in the morning when Tierra came in looking hurt then ran and punched me!!! Outta nowhere. I really don't like to fight especially a pregnant bitch. 

A/N

 15 Votes= Update