Chapter 2: Bae

A/N

Okay so their might be a few errors I'm sorry. Vote and Comment. If you think I need to fix somthing say it please have a good day and hope you enjoy. Love you Muahhh.

Taylor's POV

So I was just chilin at Chyna's house beating Chris is Black Ops when Chyna's mom came in. I Paused the game an gave her the biggest hug.

Chyna's Mom: Hey hunny

Me: Hey ma

After I sat down and realize Chris cheated I sat real close to him put my hand on his thigh and whispered in his ear, "Yu cheatn now papi."

He looked at me held down his boner and yelled "NOT FAIR" as he walked to his room. Chyna then walked out her room spoke to her mom about their dad getting out and sat by me all happy. She looked at me and said 2 weeks! I laughed as we made plans for tonight.

Chris POV

I hate when Taylor does that to me. She's fine as hell an I can't do anything about it. She was my first girlfriend, first kiss, and first love although the love part wasn't mutual. I love her but she doesn't even know. KD was a bald headed bitch yea we was fucking but Taylor is my everything, I hope Taylor don't date anyone here I'd break. I hide my feelings well so she cool. After I finished in my room I went back to the living room and found Chyna and Juicy cuddled up and Tay on her phone. While trying to sit down Taylor already had jokes.

Taylor: Have a nice time? Hows your new girls palm and lena? I shoved her playfully then put my arm over her while she went back to her phone. I grabbed her phone playfully and hel it up so she coudn't get it. She so fucking short it's cute. My mother hit me and said "Boy give her thats phone back before I beat you" Taylor took her phone and smiled like she won or some shit. After that I got a phone call from my boys about some drop. I've been in the game since my dad was me and my uncle run things now. I grabbed my bag then saw Taylor looking lonely so I thought I'd take her with me I mean she kind of know the game and she always around tha crew.

Me: Aye girl you wanna come to the trap?

Taylor: "Sure"

I looked at Juicy an said I better not be a uncle when I come back. Juicy just laughed while Chyna was cheesin.

As Taylor and I walked down the street all eyes were on us I mean everyone knows me and as for Tay she just beat KD's ass so everyone wanna know her. Tay gets attention because she's beautiful but this was a lot and even though she won;t admit it she looked a lil worried. I put my arm around her bent down to her height and whispered "I got you ma" As we walked and finally got to the trap the boys dappe her up before me. As she was talking to the boys I was taking care of shit.

Taylor POV

TT! I ran up to Tiana and gave her a really big hug. Tiana is Troy and Stephanie's daughter. They had her really young and I try to help them by watching her an making sure she's not caught by this lifestyle to early because Chyna doesn't like that she's always at the trap. Stephanie's in jail because she took the fall for Troy, talk about ride or die. I grabbed Tiana and told Troy Ima watch her for the next few days. My parents got me a small apartment in the city just in case I can't always make it home, I got a lot of Tiana's stuff there. I grabbed Tiana and waited for Chris to finish. After he was done we began walking to wherever he was supposed to be, Chris told me to wait at a diner with Tiana while he did a drop. I was getting our food when I saw the police crusin. I called Chris and told him what was up. Then I grabbed everything and saw him walking fast. He called me and told me where to meet him. I went with Tiana and we began to walk. We kind of looked like a family because Tiana is lightskin and Chris put his arm around me. Before I walked in my building the police came up.

Police: Well, well, well, look at that another family under 18 haha. Sweety you know about his dad.

I laugh es at there assumption. then put on my white voice. Excuse me sir but were not a family, I;m babysitting and this is my friend.

Police: Hah, sure.

I then dropped the daddy card. My father is Mathew Walters. I saw there eyes grow big.

Police: You mean the millionare Mathew Walter.

I sais yepp I know he's love to here about to officers messing with his precious little angel. Chris laughed at their shock as they sped away.

When we made it to my apartment Tiana was asleep and Chyna was crying on my couch. I walked in with my school stuff on the floor an cries.

Chris: What happened Chy?

Chyna: I think Juicy is cheating.

Chris: Ill find out

Chyna: NO just leave it youll be to extra.

Chris: I'm going

Chyna: UGH then let Taylor go to control you. I'll watch Tiana.

I looked at Chris and said alright.

Chris is a hot head but his sister is untouched territory. I saw juicy with none other than KD. I walked up to her with Chris.

KD smirked an said ugh this bitch

I tilted my head and said is that a black eye or just dark circles?

KD rolled her eyes and walked away. Before I could blink Chris pulled a gun on Juicy. Juicy was begging for his life. I looked at Juicy nd said "Mann shut the fuck up take it like a man or just leave Chy alone she don't want your little dick nohow." Juicy promised to disappear for good then Chris put his gun back and grabbed me.Chris kissed my forehead and said come on we gotta go bae.