Special Chapter

A/N: As thanks to all the love and support you guys have given me for this story, I have decided to write a special chapter as a gift. Yeah, I know I said before that I won’t be writing any more chapters but I felt like I needed to repay you guys with something. This one is pretty long because now, I’m sure that it would be the last one. (OKAAAAAY. I’m not really sure since I’m fickle-minded at times. HAHA.) But anyway, I hope you guys would enjoy this special chapter! Saranghaeyo~! <3

Special Chapter

Eun Mi was chatting happily with her friends at a coffee shop just outside the university. They just graduated from college a few days ago and they were taking advantage of the remaining free time they had before they fully face the real world. Her friends already found companies they would be working at while she will formally be part of their corporation in a few weeks. She had been training to handle their empire ever since she stepped into college and the only thing they waited for was her degree in business so she could fully take over.

“Ah, I’m scared to start working, to be honest. What if I mess up on the first day?” Sunmi asked worriedly.

“Then, you’ll get fired.” Daesom answered casually.

“Seriously?!”

“If I was your employer, I would.”

“Daesom’s just scaring you, Sunmi. You’ll do fine, don’t worry.” Eun Mi gave her an assuring smile.

“Eun Mi sure is lucky to be the Princess. You don’t have to worry if you’ll do fine on the first day or not since you practically own the whole company. The same goes for Daesom and Taehyung.” Sunhee stated.

Daesom just shrugged while Taehyung leaned his back against his chair and sported a cocky grin. “Well, what can I say? I guess we have all the luck in the world.”

Sunmi made a face at him. “You’re really one obnoxious guy.”

“I’ll take that as a compliment since you like me.”

“Are you crazy?!”

The rest of them just watched the two in amusement. Eun Mi spent her whole college life with them being on the same college department. She became close with Daesom, too, ever since the latter started dating Sehun. Taehyung remained as her friend and their families came into terms again even after what happened five years ago. Everything was running smoothly for Eun Mi and she couldn’t ask for more.

“So, Eun Mi, how it’s going with Baekhyun? Still going strong?” Sunhee asked curiously.

“You still haven’t broken up with him? Are you going to do it soon?” Taehyung asked hopefully.

“Give it a rest, Taehyung. Eun Mi’s still not going to choose you even if she breaks up with Byun Baekhyun.” Daesom told him.