20

20th Chapter

“Don’t you like green peas, Eun Mi?” Luhan asked beside her. He had noticed that she kept on sweeping them on the side of her plate.

Eun Mi shook her head. “I’m not a fan.” She answered with a grimace.

He leaned to her side and transferred the peas to his plate. “Then I’ll just eat them for you.” He said before giving her his best smile.

She blushed a little. “T-thank you. Sorry for being so picky.”

He chuckled. “Do you know that you always apologize for every single thing? Don’t worry, everyone has their own dislikes.” He inched closer to whisper, “I hate onions, to be honest.”

She giggled at his confession. So that’s why he hasn’t touched the onion soup that was served to them.

“Awwe~ look at them, honey. They’re so cute.” Luhan’s mother cooed. The pair didn’t know that their parents have been watching them.

Luhan and Eun Mi were currently having dinner with both of their parents at the Bae manor. It was a nice evening and while their parents talked about business matters, Luhan entertained her with random stories. He had strayed from telling her stories where Sehun was related though, because when he had mentioned his name one time, her eyes became sad and he didn’t want to see her like that. She was most beautiful when she smiles.

“You two match well.” His father commented.

Eun Mi’s mother smiled affectionately. “I’m guessing things are going well with the two of you.”

“Are you treating her right, Luhan? I always want my Princess to be happy. I’ll sue you if you make her cry.” Her father threatened Luhan in a joking manner.

“I would never even dream of making her cry, Sir.” Luhan answered seriously.

“Luhan oppa’s.. been very nice to me.” Eun Mi added in a soft tone.

The couples exchanged meaningful glances and smiles. It seems that the two were a perfect match. But Eun Mi has the final say so her parents were still planning of letting her meet other potential candidates for her.

After dinner, business was still the topic so the pair excused themselves. Eun Mi went back to her room to freshen herself up but went back down immediately. Luhan was a guest at their manor so she has to be a humble host for him. She didn’t find him inside so she guessed that he was in the garden. True enough, she found him sitting at the gazebo while gazing at the full moon.

Her steps were muffled by the tailored grass as she approached him. Luhan saw her coming from his peripheral vision so he turned his head to the side and greeted her with a grin. “I thought you went to sleep.” He teased.

She joined her hands nervously. “I j-just went to get something from my room. I’m sorry if I left.”