You Got Me Twisted <333

Start from the beginning

T- Get yall asses back here!

Me- Yall can have one or the other. 

D- But i want candy.

Ke- And i want chips.

Me- Then you go get a bowl and put some chips in it. I know ou aint gonna stick to those chips.

T- D you do the same. 

The boys do what they are told and go into the den. In their den they have a big screen tv and all of Keshaun's game systems. And couches. Thats the only other place he can eat at.

Me- Yall better get goin b4 yo man get mad.

T- Girl please. He dont run shit.

Me- Mhm.

T- But imma go. Cuz he dont know i left.

Me- *Starts laughing* See.

T- Bitch please. 

We laughed and went to get the boys. I did the usual you know told them to be good and everything and they left. I grabbed my purse and went to best buy. I walked in and started looking for the kinect. I sware this boy has almost ever damn game system you could think of how could he not have this one?? I finally found them while i was looking someone came up behind me.

??: Wassup YaYa??

In case yall are wondering  people used to call me Yaya when i lived on 23rd. So i know who ever this was wasnt gonna be someone i wanted to see. I turned around and i didnt know who she was.

Me- Can i help you?

??- You dont remember me?

Me- Um im sorry but no.

??-  Arnelle....

Me- Oh my gosh! Hi.

We hugged. Me and her used to be best friends a while back. But she got pregnant when she was 13 and her mom made her move to her grandma's. That was the last time i saw her. She was Jakes girl.

Me- How are you?

Nel- Im good. What are you doin here?

Me- Picking a video game for my son's birthday.

Nel- You have a son? How old is he?

Me- His name is Keshaun and he just turned 6. But act like he 15.

Nel- *Laughs* I know right?

Me- Do you have any kids?

Nel- Yeah. i have 3.

Me- How old are they?

Nel- Well Michah is 9. Antwan is 7. And Michelle is 2.

Me- Awe.

Nel- Yeah. Do want more kids?

Me- I really want a baby girl.

Nel- I wasnt gonna have anymore untill i found out Antwan wasnt a girl. Then came Michell. Do you still talk to Jake?

Me- Yeah.