⍣Afterword⍣

Hey hey hey! I just want to send a quick thanks to all of you who read this book. It was a wonderful journey to be on and I had so much fun writing their story. Please share feel free to share your thoughts, and if you have any questions please ask them in the comments and I'll do my best to answer them all. 

Quick Shout-out to those who were with me from the beginning or near beginning: 

SatwikGhosh

Anuoluwa25

VJR723

alilee

kayla0547

awakened_dreams

ThatGreyGirl

karibear31

WriterAspired

NataliaBritt

Thank you so much guys. If it weren't for you I probably wouldn't have felt the urge to complete this story. And if I missed you I'm sorry, just let me know and I can add you to the list :) 

PS: I probably don't need to say this but I just want to post a reminder to everyone that it is NOT OK TO CHEAT, under no circumstances must you succumb to the act. I know that it turned out Farah and George weren't really doing anything relationship wise but it still wasn't cool on Farah's part to break the facade and it definitely wasn't cool for Clayton to facilitate the act either.  Just don't do it. There are real consequences and many feelings will be hurt. Ok? Ok. I'm done. Have a great day.