"We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."
- Chuck Palahniuk, Diary
- Semi-hiatus [I do read your comments and messages but I'm not in a very good state of mind to write at the moment. Enjoy the first drafts of Rapture and Find Me In The City Of Angels for now. Thanks]
- Generation: Breakdown playlist on Spotify: https://goo.gl/5tskds
I'd like to say I write sexy books about rock stars, but I prefer to think of myself as an author without a label. My stories are about artists, dreamers, and tortured souls. If you are not into books about guys with long hair, bands, mental illness, addiction, and depression, my works are not for you.
Due to commitments outside Wattpad, I don't accept requests of any kind, but if you want to say hi, my inbox is always open.
Thank you to my fans. I appreciate you reading my scribbles. It means the world to me.
All works on Wattpad are first drafts and will have typos and other mistakes and inconsistencies. If you are interested in beta-reading the edited versions, feel free to connect with me on social media or email me to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/longlive_rock_n_roll/
- New Author's Instagram For All My Bookish Things: https://www.instagram.com/nnbrittauthor/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/natalianbritt/
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/54327385-natalia-britt
- I have Facebook. Use the follow button.
[For those who troll stories, leave mean comments, or use derogatory names in their comments: many folks on here write because it helps them with depression, cope with their losses, or because they need an outlet. Don't be an insensitive c*unt and don't say offensive stuff or bully the author if you don't know what he or she is going through.]
At the moment, my stories are only on Wattpad. If you see them anywhere else, please let me know so I could take legal action.
- Los Angeles, California
- JoinedMarch 11, 2016