"We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."
- Chuck Palahniuk, Diary
- Semi-hiatus [my updates are random, depending on how busy at work I am. Due to health issues, most of my works are on hold until further notice. Enjoy the first complete draft of Rapture for now]
- Generation: Breakdown playlist on Spotify: https://goo.gl/5tskds
I'd like to say I write sexy books about rock stars, but I prefer to think of myself as an author without a label. My stories are about artists, dreamers, and tortured souls. If you are not into books about guys with long hair, bands, mental illness, addiction, depression, and such, my works are not for you.
Due to commitments outside Wattpad, I don't accept requests of any kind, but if you want to say hi, my inbox is always open.
Thank you to all my fans. I appreciate you reading my scribbles. It means the world to me.
All works on Wattpad are first drafts and will have typos and other mistakes. If you enjoy my stories and might be interested in beta-reading the edited versions, feel free to connect with me on social media for future swag or email me to email@example.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/longlive_rock_n_roll/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/natalianbritt/
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/54327385-natalia-britt
- I have Facebook but don't use it much so I might not see your message on there for weeks.
[For those who troll stories, leave mean comments, or use derogatory names in their comments: Many folks on here write because it helps them to get through depression, cope with their losses, or because they need an outlet. Don't be an insensitive c*unt and don't say offensive stuff or bully the author if you don't know what he or she is going through.]
- Los Angeles, California
- JoinedMarch 11, 2016