Concert Time

Ana POV

----CONCERT TIME---.

"Ahhhhh I can't believe it Im about to go see Brendon Boyd Urie live in 2 hours," I yell at Jack who is sitting on kitchen table with his arms wide open signaling the fact that he wanted me to come over there and give him a hug ,so I followed his command and went and gave him a hug.

"I'm beginning to think you love him more then me you have been non stop talking about him since I gave you your gift," he says while laying his head on the top of mine... I can feel the staccato in his tone signifying that he was chuckling.

"Mhm I do I love him so much I've been thinking about leaving you and marrying him. I know you love me and I love you but if you love me let me go." I jokingly say as I kiss the top of his head.

"I reckon Id beat him with me bat if he tries to steal you away from me mate." He says. Is Australian accent makes him so much hotter.

He let's go and with my freedom I rush upstairs to get ready. I put my hair in a braid so that when I take it out it can have sum bounce to it. I put on my make up and my earrings Jack got me a month ago for our anniversary. I put on a white T-shirt and threw my panic shirt across my shoulder, I wanted to wait till I got to the car so I can put on my Panic at the Disco hat that Jack got me yesterday. I finished getting concert ready and ran down the stairs screaming out to Jack... "I'm leaving I'll see you in a few hours babe."

"Bye have fun" he yells from the kitchen with that I'm out the door and in the car.

In the car I decided to get concert ready so I took out my phone and started playing my favorite Panic at the Disco playlist the first song that came on was Collar full I love that song so much that was my favorite Panic song. As the song continued I decided to sing along people in other cars are looking at me going crazy to this one song then it came to an end, the next song that came on was Ready To Go this was my first panic at the disco song and I didn't even know it

"I'm ready to gooooo oh oh oh" I sing along to the song until it ended then the next song was Nearly Witches, after that came on girls/girls/boys, Vegas lights, if crazy equals genius, and death of a bachelor then I finally arrived to the arena. Joy overwhelming I decided to calm down before I left the car, with me regaining control I left the car with my Panic at the Disco shirt and had a lot and walk to the front gate.

As I entered the arena I looked at my ticket to see where that I'm sitting I never even noticed that I got floor seats
(this is amazing) I thought to myself I looked around the whole Arena and it was packed there was barely any empty seats by my count about 10 seats didn't have people in it

(that's surprising there should be no seats left) I thought to myself as I walked to my seat.

Two bands performed before Panic at the Disco Saint motel and mistress Wives I think that was the name of the second one I didn't really know them but there was a short intermission and before Panic came on they a countdown it went from 10 minutes to 5 minutes and before I knew it it was time for them to come on.

Brendon came out singing don't threaten me with a good time and I sang along with him. Everyone around me screaming including me I can hear his voice escalate from a high tone to a lower range he was absolutely amazin, then there was a short break and he wasnt on the stage anymore we all looked around for him and then he showed up behind us on the spinning piano and he began to play This is Gospel. I sing along with him quietly to myself because it wasn't the upbeat version it was a piano version but this chick next to me was getting on my nerves screaming in my ears. I wanted to turn around and punch her in the face but we're all here for one reason and that's to see Panic at the Disco.
After This is Gospel was done a crowd of people was yelling in one spot down the aisle I was confused and then the chick next to me said he's walking down the aisle.
( these are the most perfect seats I get a chance to Hug the one and only Brendon Urie) 

I hear him singing death of a bachelor as he walked down the aisle which was the only thing that's snapped me out of my thoughts then there he was right dead in front of me I pulled out my arms so that he can give me a hug and he was quick to response hugging me back. Once he pulled away he winked at me causing me to almost pass out. When he made it to the stage my eyes we're full of tears

(I just touched..... No I just hugged Brendon Urie)  that's all I could think about