The girl that you love

Brendon POV

"I want to thank you guys for coming out to the show to night y'all we're awesome"
I say breathing heavily into the microphone as I just finished the last song Golden Days. I look out into the crowd and take in all the cheering fans.

"I want y'all to know that I love each and every single one of you guys and y'all are the main reason why I'm on this stage today, once again thank you for coming out and next stop GEORGIA," I finish off the sentence and run to the back stage greeted by my beautiful wife Sarah.

"Ahh you did so good baby I love seeing you out there singing your heart out. It makes me so happy seeing you happy." She finishes off her speach whipping off the sweart from my forehead.

"You know I love you to Sarah, " I say with a big smile planted on my face as I leaned down to kiss the top of her head. I heard he stomach growl so I decided it was time to go a little early.

"Let's go babe your hungry and I know a spot that everyone is talking about but it's in Georgia so let's get a head start." I say to her as I pull her arm rushing to the tour bus

------ four hours later------

"We're finally here welcome to Atlanta Georgia," I say to Sarah as she steps out the bus and admires the city.

"Our hotel is around here somewhere but I'm more focused on food, " I say looking around for the restaurant that I heard about. I finally found it and told my body gaurd to come on as my presents had already caused a crowd.
We rushed into the restaurant with over a hundred people following us.... It's a price to pay I guess. We entered the building trying to settle down but the crowed mush have been overwhelming for Sarah because she got up and went to the bathroom.
I placed my order completly unphased by all the screaming girls because I'm used to this but the fact someone came bursting through the door bringing more attention to me caught me by surprise. After a few minutes of taking pictures with people and signing things and making my voice peoples ring tone the most beautiful girl I seen brought my food. My jaw dropped at the sight of her,  her long black hair flowed down her back and her big beautiful eyes trying to find out who is causing this commotion she looked really fits she looked....... Perfect.

"Brendon Boyd Urie" I hear an angry voice that snapped me out of my gaze. I looked to see who it was.
(Shit Sarah I completly forgot she was here... And she saw me loom at another women... Shit) I think to myself.

"Yes hun" I say to her trying to play it off.

"Where you looking at... At that girl"she asked her tone firm and serious.

"Which girl are you talking the handful I just took a picture with or the handful I gave a hug to," I say trying to play it off. But in my defence there we're a lot of girls.

"Don't give me that shit Brendon I just stood here for five minutes looking at the chick who put your food on the table. She said her voice full of anger.

"Babe I wa-" I was cut off before I can come up with an excuse.

"No you know what I can't even be in the same room with you right now IM LEAVING." The last part of the sentence came out louder then the beginning. Her out burst caused almost complete silence across the whole restaurants, I went after her but before I got up I took out my wallet and put $100 bill on the table this was an amazing meal I told the dude who came and took my order and chased after Sarah.