I Write Sins Not Tragedies

Sarah POV

I storm out the restaurants pissed off. I open up my purse and grab on my phone and texted the first number that I saw it was him it read

hey babe how's the job going get as much as you can or you know what happens....
-Jack-

Before I could start my response I heard some one shout my name from behind me, I turned around and saw Brendon running towards me. I put my phone in my purse and ready myself to hear his excuse.

"Sarah please wait," I stop in my track and watched Brendon pick up his paste. I rolled my eyes when he pumped into a man much more taller and more fit then he was. I heard him say watch it dude and the other guy quick with a response. I didn't hear Brendons come back but what ever it was pissed the other dude off enough to push Brendon almost to the ground... "Watch it pretty boy" the man said and with that I started to walk toward him cause Brendon regained his balance and his fist were up... He was ready to fight.

(I must admit Brendon looked hot when he was angry)

but I knew he wasn't going to win when his arm was ready to punch I ran faster yelling his name causing him to relax and look my way. Completly forgetting about what was going on he ran towards me and the other man walked off

"ARE YOU CRAZY HE COULD HAVE KILLED YOU" I practically scream at him. I gently put my hand on his well carved cheek.

(God he's hot, no I can't have feelings for him not this deep)

I quickly pull my hand back and crossed my arms.

"Sarah look I didn't mean t-" he was talking and I wasn't listening.

(He so kind he's so amazing no money,money, think about the money think about what's on the line...maybe I should tell him...maybe he can help me...no if I tell him he would find me)

"Sarah I love you please know that" he kissed me and I kissed back.

He pulled away and looked in my eyes and I can't help but to stare back. His eyes we're beautiful the way the brown sparkled in the sun light could stop time.

"Do you forgive me"
(For give him for what... Shit I wish I would have listened to him.... I just want to go home and stop this.... I want to tell him... Maybe I shou-)

"Sarah please say something" he said to me his eyes looked watery.
"Yes Bren, I forgive you" with those words escaping my mouth he pulled me close and hugged me tight.

(Don't give in)