No way.....Panic At The Disco

I walk home from a horrible day of work and go straight to my room throwing my crap down on my floor then blop on the bed.
"You will never believe how busy today was babe" I say to my sleepy boyfriend while removing my ponytail and stripping down to my bra and underwear. I crawl into bed next to him kissing his cheek while he let's out a sleepy groan.
"Hey babe" he says with a groggy scratchy voice as he slowly sat up rubbing his eyes.

(He's been sleep for a while why did I wake him)  I think to my self feeling sorry for him....his boss foot has been up his ass this whole week and he's always tired when he gets home. I'm usually here before him cooking him dinner that he would eat tiredly then struggle to get up the stairs.

"Shit u must be hungry what do you want" I say in sorta of a PANIC throwing on my sweater and stepping out of bed realizing he probably hasn't eaten yet. "We have left overs from yesterday but if you want something else I ca-" I was cut off by the sounds of him laughing

"Haha babe it's OK I got Chinese on the way home I left you some in the fridge of u get hungry. You don't always need to take care of me I'm a big boy now. " he said with a slight chuckel. "So how was the worlds greatest cheif today. "He said referring to my earlier work complaint.

"Like I said busy" I said in a much more calm tone as I once again crawl into bed laying my head on his lap. He started to play in my hair which felt really good as I continue on with my rant. "There was this one dude who walked into the restaurants but had body gaurds and I couldn't really get a good look at his face." I pause for a second realizing that I haven't taken a breath yet then continued "so as dude sat down people kept charging in yelling omg I can't believe it's you" I say while make a mocking face. "The only time I got close to him is when I brought his food to him, they told me to make it special so I did but I didn't get to see his face but he looked familiar well I don't know. But he left a $100 tip" I said while I got up and pulled the bill out my pants pocket showing it to him. "He must have really liked it" I finished handing him the money watching him put it in our piggy bank.

"Ha of course he liked it your the best cook this town has to offer. But $100 dollars is that all, he must be cheap." He said as he leand forward to kiss my forehead.
I felt my checks get warm at the complement.

"I got you something babe" he said. I watch him get up and walk into the closest and pulls out an envelope from his pocket and walks back over to me. "I know how much you lobe that group uhhhh anxiety at the school dance or something soo.... " he said as he handed me the envelope.

(Who)  I think to myself while reaching for it.

"Wait do u mean" I say with a smile growing on my face as I rip the envelope open and pulling out a piece of paper. I look up at him and see the biggest smile on his face. I open the paper and squealed jumping out of bed and running to him squeezing him to death.

"No fucking way PANIC AT THE DISCO babe I love you so fucking much." I say kissing him over and over again completly loosing my shit.

"Thank you thank you thank you" I say non stop jumping up in down in his arms. I eventually let loose of his grip and jump up all around the room. I eventually calm down put only because I was getting tired.

"Wait why is there only one ticket" I say concerned but still happy as all shit

"Because I'm not going you deserve this and I want you to go have fun and listen to Brandon" he explains

"Brendon.... It's Brendon" I don't like when people get his name wrong... Brendon Boyd Urie how hard could it be to remember.