seven: part one.

Nevaeh

I let out a low sigh as my tired eyes fluttered opened. I stared up and at the white ceiling, debating on wether school was really worth going to today. I mean I'm already passing all my classes, it's not like missing one day would hurt any of my grades. Plus, I wasn't really in the mood to see August.

After our little make out session yesterday, I went from absolutely despising everything about him, to not knowing how I felt about him at all. I knew he wasn't boyfriend material, but then again I wasn't sure on what I knew at all.

Maybe Jade was right, maybe I did crave to take a ride on the wild side of town for once. Well, figuratively speaking, his side of town isn't wild at all, it's actually really peaceful.

Maybe being in a relationship with someone like August wouldn't be all that bad, so what if he has tattoos covering up his entire upper half? Jade has just as many tattoos as him and I absolutely love everything about jade.

Not like I was gonna actually take the chance of finding out, no no, I was just gonna have to ignore him from here on out.

I'm pretty sure I wasn't gonna be able to budge on getting August a new tutor, but maybe a day without seeing august would be good for me. It'll give me time to think all of this out, and decide on wether or not I wanna do something about what happened between us, or ignore it like it never happened.

Knock knock.

"Babygirl, you up yet?" I heard my father's stern voice ask from the other side of my bedroom door.

"Yes, father! I was just planning my outfit for the day." I yelled back while stepping out of my comfy bed, and placing my bare feet onto the cold, tile floor.

"Alright, breakfast is almost finish, so I suggest you hurry up if you want to be able to catch it while it's still hot!" My father suggested.

"I will!" I answered, while standing absolutely still, refusing to move until I heard his loud footsteps fade away into the distance.

After about twenty-five minutes of doing my daily hygiene routine, and touching up my short, thick, curling hair, I decided on calling it a day. I walked down the stairs and straight into my bedroom, pulling out a pair of fitted jeans i had recently bought, and a plain white Tommy Hilfiger shirt, pairing it with a pair of all black high top vans.

I then grabbed my bag, and headed towards the kitchen.

The aroma of my moms cooking causing an instant smile to spread across my face. She made sausages, bacon, scrambled eggs, homemade pancakes, and a jug of fresh orange juice. My mother loved cooking, so the fact that even though it was only the three of us never stopped my mother from going all out on every meal she prepared.

"It smells amazing, ma." I complimented while taking my usual seat across from my father.

"Thank ya, baby." My mother said through a warming smile as she joined my father and I at the table.

"Those jeans are way too tight, Nevaeh. You don't want the townspeople thinking the preacher's daughter is just another one of these fast little girls around here do you?" My father said while shaking his head disapprovingly, causing me to involuntarily roll my eyes.

"There not even that tight." I mumbled to myself while placing a few sausages onto my plate.

"Id tell you to pinch them to see how far they come off your thighs, but I'm afraid you'll rip off some skin with it." My father said while stuffing a couple eggs into his mouth.