Let me alone or kill me. Or I'll kill you.

Heey guys :) Again, I'm really sorry for the late update but I was sick. Really sick :)) And then we had a ... i don't know if you have it too but it's something like prom but it's in 9th grade. You know what I mean?? Okay whatever :) So here's the chappie :) 

Kristin on the side :)

Love,

Kriss :)) <3

____________________________________________________________

When everyone left, I went on reception where was Amy. About half an hour we talked and take care of guests of hotel. I'm starting to worry about Zayn. Where the hell is he? I think I'm going to look around for him. I was just about to go look for him, when I heard him going down the stairs. He looks so beautiful and super sexy hot. Okay keep calm.

"Hi girls." said Zayn and my knees go weak.

"H-H-Hi Zayn." I said and stared at him like he was a God. OMG, he is so perfect.

"Ehm- ehm... Wouldn't you introduce us?" asked Amy and smile at Zayn. Wait, did I notice a slutty glare on her face?

"Yeah. Amy this is Zayn, Zayn this is Amy." I said still looking at her suspiciously.

"Hi Amy. It's really nice to meet you." said Zayn looked over her. Woohoo calm down guys!

"Kriss take it here instead of me please. Zayn need to show me how he does his hair." said Amy and winked at Zayn, who has cool grin on his face like some lady-killer. Wohohoo! Calm down bitch! Stay away from my (!!!) Zayn! What the fuck you think are you doin'?! I'm done with you, you bitch. Like...you knew that I love Zayn and now, you flirted with him like the biggest slut ever. And earlier than I could recognize it, they were gone. Fuck. Oh God pretty please. Don't let her do it to me...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"You won't believe me Kriss! Oh wait. Guess what were we doin'." said Amy - that slutty bitch - when she finally got back from i-don't-want-to-know-where. 

"No Amy, I don't know what were you doin' and I don't want to guess neither." I said still angry at her.

"Okay, okay. So I tell you. We talked, then I kissed him and then...we slept together!! Isn't it amazing?! I slept with Zayn Malik! The UK superstar! Haha I'm supercool!" Did she really said that?! What she...he and she...uhm...they slept together?! Like WHAT THE FUCK?!?! 

"No... Please no... " I murmured and ran to my room, tears streaming down my face...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here I am. Sitting on the sofa crying with all the girls next to me. My heart is broken for hundred and hundred pieces. Now, I don't have a reason for my life. I don't know what to life for...

"It's gonna be fine Kriss. I bet that she lied. Zayn isn't like that. Like he knows her for... uhm... 15 minutes? And that he would sleep with her after 15 minutes? That's just not like him. What's wrong with that boy?" Courtney broke the silence. Silence except my crying.

"I don't know what to think." said Cheryl really confused.

"I thought he likes you. I saw like he stared at you. And he always smiled when he saw you. I just can't believe that he's such a pig." said Sue and girls nodded.

"Poor you Kriss. I'm gonna kill him next time I'll see him." said Celine and I must let out a little giggle. My giggle immediately changed into louder crying. How he could do it to me? Oh my fucking carrot. I hate him so much right now. I hate him and Amy. When my crying was really loud, the boys - except that pig Zayn - rushed into our room.