War (Prologue)

Critter, the ex-Decepticon femme started off their tale with her hologram of the events that lead up to their meeting and journey to Earth.

Two factions: Autobots and Decepticons, fighting each other for what seemed like eternity. We are younger than bots like Ratchet and Ironhide. So for us our earliest memories were living in tension ajd slight fear until war finally broke out.

During the war Optimus and a few other Autobots were captured and taken to the Decepticon capital, Kaon.

The projection shows the looming buildings and the Bots hanging, side by side.

They were imprisoned and my older sister Airachnid was in charge of torture.

A spider-like Decepticon is shown harming the Autobots, a malicious grin on her face. Beside her is the Decepticon speaking, looking away, eyes closed and flinching at the silent screams of the Autobots.

Critter was a spiderbot femme. Like her older sister, she had two sets of horns. The main ones were purple and slightly curved at the top, the second pair were just behind the first and they were smaller and silver. Her optics were a pink honeycomb with no way to see them moving. Underneath each one was a long black triangle. This was another trait she shared with Airachnid. Her optic ridges were also silver along with the embellishments on her front horns. Matching her armour although it was a but more subtle were her lipplates. Her helm also had cheek ridges which curved ever so slightly inwards towards her faceplates.

The majority of her armour was purple but the bits inbetween were black. However, unlike her sister, her armour wasn't as flat. The bits on her arms for example, curved all the way around instead of having big plates on top. The digits on her servos were black and long, tipped with a bit of acid like all spiderbots. Her servos could also shoot acid and webbing along woth the standard of turning into guns.

Her chestplates were curved and much more femme-like than her sister's. Another thing she did not share with Airachnid were the jet wings she almost always kept tucked under her backplates, the wings had small fans/turbines in to help her hover more.

In a small circle of six points were the retracted spider legs just below the wings that extended quickly.

Her hip panels went down into a point but were split at the top, coming off them were the two armour pieces that her legs would tuck into to form her spider's abdomen. The legs themselves were thinner them most femmes but all spiderbots had to have them like that to fit in the spider abdomen plates. The knee spikes were silver and singular unlike Airachnid's.

Her pedes were like the high heeled shoes that humans wear, the heel separated into two silver spikes at the bottom.

I was her second in command, though I never did anything. My 'allegiance' to Megatron was forced because of my sister. I hated him and everything he stood for.

The projection changes to show the 'Con sneaking through the halls down to the cells holding the Autobots.

So I went behind his back. My sister was dealing with some 'cons so I snuck down into the prison cells with a few cubes of Energon I stole.

The projection flickers and sound comes out. The 'Con kneels in front of Optimus Prime's cell, placing her hand against it.

"Optimus Prime? Is it really you?" The Prime weakly nods, "It is."

The 'Con hands him the Energon through the cage.

"Here, I stole this for you and your friends."

Optimus was suspicious, but took what I offered.

"Why are you helping us?"

The 'con frowns, "Because I hate Megatron AND my sister." She casts a quick glance over her shoulder."If I help you escape, will you take me with you? Please!"