A male wolf's extreme want is what I'm listening too.

The language of him is starting to unveil for me to understand in depth, I lacked this knowledge when I was younger.

With a pausing motion, Aunt Meela holds our position right in front of Odin, "would you like to dance with Charlie?" That's when I look up meeting those ancient forest greens. A stuttering moment that causes the pulse inside my chest to still. The big vein on Odin's neck ceasing it's beating rhythm as well. Both of us motionless, while the pupils in his eyes dilate the black now starting to consume the darkening green.

When he does pull his vision away from me, it falls accusingly at my Aunt. Stepping close, oh so close he approaches her, his head bending down, so his lips are close to her ear. She seems to be cast in the shadow of him.

"I have been trained since birth, Luna. I understand what you are doing, and it won't work, I will never dishonor my pack, myself and most importantly Charlie in that way." Odin's words are spoken low, but the room rumbles with the weight being thrown from him. With one last look, he turns himself from us, walking away.

"Charlie should be learning the important things, instead of the things she has no hope in accomplishing." Those last words trail outside with him as the door shuts behind him.

Mom and Aunt Meela regarding one another solemnly, while Shamus looks like he understands what's going on, I'll have to discuss this with him at a more private time.

Our dance lesson completed, mom and Aunt Meela in deep conversation arm in arm walking away. The twins are entering the facility breathless and sweaty from a hard run.

"How was dance lesson?" Keegan laughs out smugly, almost taunting us.

"Fine." Shamus taking a step towards him and the laughter fades from his smile. Paley takes a step to stand side by side his brother, I take my step to stand shoulder to shoulder with Shamus except my shoulder touches the base of his triceps. He's grown taller than me since his shift, and still growing in length, he has yet to fill out, holding the leanness of a newly shifted male, the Twins have at least a solid thirty pounds of muscle on him.

He's just as tall as Paley now, no longer does he need to look up to his older cousin.

Taking a step sideways, Shamus does the same thing, Paley and Keegan go back to back as we start to track them in a circle. A change in intensity and pitch to the way we stalk them now.

Their offensive tactics are now becoming a defensive.

Shamus able to flash fang their way leaves a light smile on my face. He still can't beat them, not holding that power yet, but he tries every opportunity he gets to show them who he will become.

A snarling warning growl from Paley's chest sound out to keep our distance, we give him our own turbulent reply back that this time we won't cow down. Shoulders crouched slightly, body balanced on the pads of our feet, head shifting with any kind of moment. Posturing on both sides, they are no turn tails, they have dominated our juvenile wolves for the longest of times and they will not go down without a need for teeth to come out.

Dad and Uncle Grey are walking into the facility, looking like they just went out on their long run, always training together in the afternoons. Dad's nose lifting up taking in the scent before his mood changes. He always holds an irritation within him when he can smell that Odin's been around.

"Where is he?" Dad speaking the question to me. The last time Odin saw me was in my bedroom, dad was the one to get wake me up for early morning training, when he came in he went ballistic. The smell made him shift just like mom did when Odin first gave me the mark of his Pack along my cheek. The ferocious wolf's anger raged, laying such strong territorial markings down in the corner that it made my skin side gag but the fur side took note. I understood it once explained that it was for Odin to comprehend that I'm still property of my father's territory and not Odin's.