Chapter 25 ~ Don't leave me

This is a long one, I haven't uploaded a lot lately because of my GCSES so i thought the best way to say sorry was to write a super: long ,cute ,dramatic and  emotional chapter. Hope you enjoy it - Georgia

Dean was sat behind the wheel of his fravourite car, driving down the same roads like he always does, heading home. Tapping his thumbs on the steering wheel singing along to "eye of the tiger", Surprisingly happy after killing an army of vampires on his own. Suddenly his phone began to vibrate and he looked to it to see his beautiful husbands photo and switched it to speaker, leaving the phone where it was to be able to continue driving. 

Dean: Angel whats up?

Castiel: Just checking up on you babe, How far are you?

Dean: not long now, about 30 minutes 

Castiel: 30 minutes, that's still ages away

Dean: Just means you have longer to yourself, but the second i get home 

Castiel laughing : Okay, can't wait babe

Dean: Angel i'm gonna have to let you go, i'am driving

Castiel: Drive carefully babe

Dean: Will do, Love you

Castiel: Love you too

Dean continued to drive home singing a long to all the classics, now even happier knowing his husband was home waiting for him. Suddenly as he was going over the crossing a lorry going twice the speed it should smashed into the side of Deans car sending it flying down the street. Dean didn't move.

AT THE BUNKER

"was that dean?" Sam questioned walking into the room, sitting down at his spot at the table. Castiel moved and sat across the table and spoke "Yeah, he's about 30 minutes away", Sam smiled "You haven't seen your husband in three days and you've just got told he's only 30 minutes away, I'm surprised your not more excited and cheering" Causing both boys to laugh. Sam stood up and said "Reminding me that i need to go somewhere when he gets back" making Cas turn an light red shade. Suddenly Castiels phone began to ring with the local hospital number on the screen, Both Cas and Sam looked worried at this, Castiel took a deep breathe before picking up the phone.

Castiel: Hello?

Woman: Hi, is this Castiel Winchester ?

Castiel: Yeah

Woman: Dean has been brought to hospital after a serious car crash

Castiel: what! Is he okay ~Sam looking worried at Castiel who was passing up and down the room