Chapter 14 ~ Christmas love

Dean and Sam woke up at 6 the morning, cooking and setting up the bunker for the Christmas meal they where making. It was getting closer to the time for the guests to start appearing so Dean walked into his bedroom to see Castiel still sound asleep, Dean crawled on top of  Castiel and brushed his hair out of his eyes before leaning down and kissing him softly. Dean pulled away to see Castiels eyes flutter open as his said "Good morning" Dean laughed and said "Good morning and merry Christmas" and kissed him again, this time more passionate but was interrupted by Sam shouting "There here!" Dean jumped of Castiel and watched him get ready, he kissed Castiel and ran out the room to welcome their guests. 

Dean, Sam and Castiel where call welcome by 2 other people. An older man who was great friends with the Winchesters farther who is also a hunter , Bobby, The well known well loved king of hell, Crowley, and a tall woman with red crazy curly hair perfect for a witch, Rowena. They all hugged and said merry Christmas before heading over to the table. Dean and Castiel sat next to each other but didn't make any obvious romantic touches, Still hiding their relationship form the two older people. Everyone dug into there food and talked about whats been going on lately. Lucky for Dean and Castiel, Cas was both left and right handed so they could still hold hands under the table, rubbing each others hands. When everyone was finished Castiel patted Deans thigh and stood up, heading to the kitchen. After a long five minutes Dean got up and joined Castiel in the kitchen. Castiel was making the pudding when Dean wrapped his arms around Castiels waist and rested his head on his. Dean walks into front of Castiel  kisses him slowly, wanting it to last forever and then kissed his neck.

Bobby goes to walk into the kitchen to see Dean and Castiel kissing, Bobby was surprised at first but was in fact very happy for Dean

Bobby goes to walk into the kitchen to see Dean and Castiel kissing, Bobby was surprised at first but was in fact very happy for Dean. He walked in and said "I think the pudding is done" causing both boys to jump and laugh when Bobby smiled and walked back out, followed by Dean. Castiel then walked out serving a piece to everyone except himself since he doesn't eat. Castiel then moved to his seat again seeing Deans arm resting across the back of it, Castiel sat down leaning closer to Dean while deans arm fell from the seat onto Castiels shoulder.

Rowena looked surprised at the couple but noticed no one else look shocked and said "So when did you two become a couple?" smiling, Castiel spoke up "Almost a year ago" and then Rowena looked a but sad "You kept this from me for a year, how could you! i'm heartbroken" Everyone started to laugh and Booby said "It's alright I've just found out too". Everyone drank and laughed all night long having fun as a little supernatural family.

Dean and Castiel were getting ready to go to bed when Castiel said "i have a present for you" Dean looked surprised and sat down on the bed. Castiel walked over to a wardrobe and pulled out a little boxes and handed it to Dean. Dean suddenly remembered the box from when he was helping Castiel move in and he was hiding it under his bed. Deans heart started to beat faster as he opened to box. it was a white feather with a bottle next to it which seemed to be glowing, Dean was confused and looked up to Castiel who knew he would be. Castiel spoke "I wanted to give you something that I hold close to me to show you how much i love and trust you. The feather is from my Angel wings that you can only see in heaven but when the feathers fall anyone can see them, This feather was the first feather I ever lost.  The glowing bottle has some of my grace in which gives me my powers and feelings. So now you don't just have my human self but my Angel self too" Dean was so happy about this gift, he has never seen something so beautiful and kissed Castiel, "I love you Angel" and cas laughed but said "I love you too".