Chapter 13: A meeting in the woods

Unedited

"I'm not going to hurt you."

"Of course you're not." I chuckled nervously but then realized what he said. "Wait, what? Really? After all that happened yesterday?" My eyes searched his blue ones for answers.

Obi-Wan laughed, leaning one of his hands against the tree nonchalantly next to my head while the other waved around as he spoke. "I'm not one to hold a grudge, princess."

I sighed in relief but then he suddenly turned grimm, his free hand taking mine and holding it up between us as he examined it. He was probably trying to figure out what I did to his arm and how I did it, maybe he was thinking of some kind of glove.

"Although I really would like to know what it was exactly that made you able todefeat me." Obi-wan continued as he traced the palm of my bare hand with his clothed finger.

Feeling flustered about the way he was touching me, I freed my hand from his hold and held it close to my chest. I looked down from his intense gaze as I held my hand tightly, a blush making its way towards my cheek.

"Why did you want to meet, my darling?" Obi-Wan took a small step back, allowing me some room to breathe.

"I... I came to warn you." I looked back at him after trying to get my shit together. Stop feeling so damn flustered, Lyanna. You're not some teenage girl with raging hormones.

"Warn me?" Obi-Wan smirked as he leaned his head closer. The way he stood he seemed confident and almost relaxed, as if he wasn't face to face with an enemy. "Here I thought you declared war on us not so long ago."

"It's complicated." I narrowed my eyes. That's it, don't let him seduce you. He's the one who invaded your planet and killed some of your people. You need to regain control now. I placed my palm flat on his chest as I defiently looked right at him.

"I'm sure it is." Obi-Wan's eyes widened slightly for just a few seconds but long enough for me to notice his surprise.

"You see, I'm prepared to save you from almost certain death." I said as my fingers played with his armor and then slowly travelled towards his jaw.

"You are?" Obi-Wan tried to seem collected but I could see the hesitation in his eyes and the way he shuffled uncomfortably under my touch. His eyes darted between my hand and eyes. I remembered the fact that jedi weren't supposed to form attachments, let alone sexual relationships. For as far as I knew Obi-Wan he seemed like one who wouldn't ever defy those rules, making it his weak point.

Give him a taste of his own medicine. "Of course." I smiled seducingly. "You see, you pissed us off and we would really like to get our so called weapon back before you do something stupid." My fingers traced his jaw slowly, making him shiver beneath my touch.

"So we're prepared to offer you a deal." My hand rested on his cheek.

"Go on." Obi-Wan frowned but never glanced away from my eyes. He made no attempt whatsoever to stop my hand from touching him, much to my surprise.

"You return our so called weapon and we will give you safe passage  to your dear republic. We have some spare ships since yours were blown to pieces." My finger softly traced his cheek. "You can go on saving planets or whatever you do and we can live here peacefully and totally seperated from everything around us."

Obi-Wan shook his head as he chuckled lightly. "I can't do that." He looked back at me. "We won't give you your weapon back until we've figured out what it does and how harmful it can be."