'How am I not gay when someone like that exists?'

Karlie was not the type of person to hide her feelings. If she wanted to do something, she was going to do it. Example, if she was in an argument about being gay rather than being bisexual, she was going to win.

That is exactly what happened.

Karlie and Cara were walking around campus, arguing over each other's sexuality. Cara was openly bisexual, but she was mostly attracted to men. Karlie, on the other hand, was the typical lesbian. Alas, Karlie was a late in life lesbian, so Cara was convinced that Karlie should be somewhat attracted to men.

"Okay, why would you just want to be attracted to women when," Cara pointed to some muscular, shirtless guy sitting on the steps, throwing a football to another muscular, shirtless dude. "You could also be attracted to that." Cara smirked up at Karlie, thinking she had won their argument. Karlie wasn't going to let her win. Karlie just rolled her eyes.

"Yea, sure Cara. That sweaty piece of meat is sooo attractive." Karlie responded very sarcastically. Even if Karlie was attracted to men, she wouldn't be attracted to the mega muscular guys, but she wouldn't ever be attracted to men anyway.

Cara groaned, throwing her head back dramatically. "C'mon Karlie! That guy was hot! Why be only gay when you could be attracted to that too?!" Cara again, pointed to a muscular guy, this one wearing a loose tank top. He had a really terrible spray tan. That's the only thing Karlie noticed. "Now THIS guy, is beyond hot!"

Cara was again convinced she had pinned Karlie into losing this argument, but she was so wrong. Karlie was not going to loose.

Karlie furrowed her eyebrows playfully and smirked. "How could I NOT be gay when someone like that exists?" Karlie exclaimed, pointing to a girl that was reading a couple yards away from the pair. The girl looked up from her book, her face more red than a tomato. Although her face was red, she was laughing and smiling.

Karlie winked at the girl and waved at the girl. The girl waved back, smiling at the lesbian. Karlie turned to Cara, smiling like a fool. "This girl has won a bet and a date." Karlie punched Cara in the arm and walked to the girl. Cara just winced and flipped Karlie off, walking to the food court.

Karlie sat down next to the girl, making sure she was going to be as charming as possible. This girl looked like the full package. She had a cute face, bright blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, a nice body, and she looked gay- pansexual at the very least. She has this in the bag.

"Sorry about that. I was in an argument about which is better, being bisexual or being gay. I hope I didn't embarrass you." Karlie smiled, her tongue sticking out between her teeth a tiny bit.

"It's no problem." The girl smiled warmly, putting her book mark in her page and closing the book. "I have to agree with you on that. Being gay is way better than being bi." The girl chuckled a bit, turning her attention to Karlie.

"Does someone as cute as you have a name?"

"It's Taylor. Also, that made no sense, but thank you none the less. What's yours?" The girl now known as Taylor giggled, making Karlie giggle too.

"What book were you reading?" Karlie questioned, moving a little closer to Taylor. Taylor had this type of aura that made you want to be right next to her. Karlie had only known Taylor for 3 minutes, but Karlie was good at reading people.

"Will Grayson, Will Grayson. It's really good so far. You should read it. Spoiler, it's really gay." Taylor picked up the novel and showed Karlie the cover, just in case Karlie would read the book in the future.

"Nice. I've read a couple John Green books myself. Hey, would you want to, I don't know, go get lunch right now?" Karlie asked, tying not to sound nervous and desperate. She really wanted to know Taylor better.

Taylor tilted her head a bit and hummed. "I'd love to." Taylor replied, smiling at Karlie widely.