Midnight Nightmares

////AN:SHE DID IT. THEY POSTED IT.REST IN PEACE ME. RIP ME. I DIED. DEAD. ALSO, TRIGGER WARNING FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ANYWAY Here's the oneshot!\\\\

Karlie woke up to the sound she had become too familiar with over that last year, Taylor crying in her sleep. Karlie was heartsick to know why she was crying. She didn't understand why anyone would want to hurt Taylor once, not to mention for months. Taylor's previous girlfriend, Dianna, abused her to wits end. "Dianna... I'm sorry... Pease stop" Taylor whimpered in between hitched breathes. Karlie never understood what Taylor did to deserve what Dianna did to her. Karlie remembers seeing Taylor bloody and bruised that faithful day she walked in on Dianna's sick act. To say the least, Karlie kicked Dianna's ass, told her to never come close to Taylor again, and confessed her love for Taylor. Karlie pulled Taylor closer to her, and let the tears fall to her cheeks knowing how bad Taylor was damaged, emotionally and physically.

TAYLORS POV

I was cooking dinner when she busted through the door. "He-Hey honey. Dinner will be done in 10 min-minutes" I hesitated, knowing she didn't like waiting. "It's supposed to be done before I get home, bitch" she snarled, taking steps closer to me "I- I'm sorry, I lost track of time and started cooking late" I whimpered, knowing the worst was to come. She didn't waste anytime punching my already bruised stomach. "I DON'T WANT ANY BULLSHIT STORY TAYLOR. YOU WERE FUCKING CHEATING ON ME WERN'T YOU?" She screamed, pushing me to the kitchen floor. She didn't let me speak, instead just kicked my chest. She then got on her knees, and started throwing punches all over my body. "THIS IS WHAT NO GOOD, NOT LOVED BITCHES LIKE YOU DESRVE." She spit continuing to punch and kick where ever she wanted. "Pl-Please stop" I begged just wanting the pain to stop.

"Taylor.."

Another kick "NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU, BITCH"

"Taylor.. Baby, please wake up"

I bolted up in bed with Karlie next to me, tears running down her face. She looked like she felt the pain I went through when I was with her. "Baby, it was just a dream. She will never get near you again." she whispered, shedding a tear "Sh-she said th-that no one lo-loved me." I sobbed jumping into her chest. She put her arms around me, making me feel safe again. "Taylor Alison Swift, please do not ever believe that. I love you, more than you could ever think of." Karlie whispered, stroking my hair. "I'm s-sorry I woke you up" I whimpered, about to crawl back to bed. "Babe, it's okay. I was just worried about you." She sighed pulling me close to her body, again, making me feel safe.

"I love you, Taylor. I will never do that to you" Karlie whispered, nearing sleep.

"I love you, Karlie" I replied, falling asleep in her arms like the night she busted in, and became my princess in shining armor.

///AN:SORRY FOR THE WAIT. THIS CHAPTER WAS REALLY HARD TO WRITE. BUT THANK YOU ALL FOR 200 READS. IT TRULY MEANS THE WORLD.\\\\