Chapter 15 ~ A Friend's Advice

Tai Lung traveled back to Chan's place in hopes of getting some advice about what to do. Though he didn't expect to see the male tiger to be having tea with his friend.

"Well. This is a surprise."

"Tai Lung! Dear friend, please come and have some tea. I made some fresh." Chan urges him to have a seat.

"Didn't know you two knew each other..." Tai Lung says to the tiger known as Shaun.

"We've recently met. Chan here, has told me of your troubles with that female tiger."

"What about her?" Tai Lung growled.

"Calm down." Shaun says, sipping his tea. "I believe that we have found her."

This throws Tai Lung throws off. Tai Lung believes it to be an equal chance for her to be the one they are searching for, he just doesn't want to hurt her.

"I wouldn't be giving her hopes up just yet."

"What do you mean?"

"I've seen five different female tigers throughout China. What if the only one I've gotten to know is suddenly the one you're looking for? I don't want her believing she's found her family and it turns out she didn't."

Shaun hummed the thought. He agreed with him in that factor. It's just her appearance reminds him so much of his mother. Even to the height. Chan hummed a tune as he poured a pot of tea.

"I knew you were still a player!" he squaks. "You just needed to find the right girl."

"What?- no. Chan-"

"Then again I thought you'd pick a whore. I mean Tigress of the Jade Palace, you naughty boy!"

Tai Lung tries to plead with his friend to stop but it doesn't seem to work.

"Even though I know you'd beat them all- you do have a lot of competition ahead of you."

"Competition?" Tai Lung wonders aloud. This makes Shaun chuckle. Ignoring him, he listens to Chan ramble on.

"Yes, yes. She's a fine piece of silk indeed. But sadly she doesn't want to marry. Many men show her their strengths, which is the key for you. Though she has stated her criterias. Strong, intelligent, sweet, loving, but the one thing that somewhat turns every male down is that fact that she wants to continue Kung Fu. Being the Master of Tiger style as she was in the Jade Palace."

"I've heard about that." Shaun states.

"But a tigress eh? A fearless feline that can kick anyone's rear end? And stay standing after an emmence battle?" Chan says.

"Yes."

"Mmm. Strange that they only wanted a female tiger to be the bride. Why not a bird or a pig even? I hear they are more respectful."

"Why indeed?" Shaun says as he looks over at Tai Lung. He nods in agreement.

"Thank you for the tea, Chan. But sadly we must go."

"Have fun chasing your tails! Or is that what dogs do?" Chan yells after them.

Tai Lung and Shaun start running at their fastest speeds to the Shanal Domain.

This will be a three day trip by foot, and a five hour boat ride across the river. Though he focuses on the terrain before him, Tai Lung just can't help but wonder if Tigress will be alright while he's gone.

The last time he left her on her own, he had found her in a tree in her night gown. Whatever was after her certainly has enough power to shatter her front door. They also seem to have a thing for her since she seems to be their target.

__

As for Tigress, whom spent the day practicing the ancient art she loves, she sat down on the soft grass and meditated.

Her days at the day care have became easier as the months progress. The children love her and she enjoys being around them. Automatically they were ecstatic to see that one of the masters will be babysitting them. She couldn't help but laugh.

As much as she wanted kids of her own, she just can't find the right man. Sure there have been ones that have caught her interest. In the end they disappointed her. Some for being too stupid, or spineless, or egotistical to recognize what she had to offer.

Her mind begins to wander all over the topic. Then she realizes that there really isn't much to offer. Besides bearing sons and using her for sex, there isn't a thing that would keep him happy. Tigress shook her head of the thoughts and went about her business.

She went into the house for the night. She'll be working for the next week and it starts tomorrow. A good nights rest should do the trick. If she can even get that tonight...