Chapter 3 ~ Can We Talk About This?

In the light of another beautiful day, Tigress had decided to set out and gather some water. Bucket in hand as she reaches for the door, sliding it open and stepping out.

In mere seconds a presence was detected and Tigress grabs the wrist of this figure, throwing them over her shoulder. Their body making contact with the ground, a loud smack could be heard.

"Po?" She asks, seeing the black and white fur.

"Hey Tigress..."

"What are you doing here? And how did you find me?" She digs her knee further into his lung.

"I would love to answer that but as...you can see..I can't breath"

Once Tigress decided she would hear him out, she let Po get up. Po took several deep breaths and massaged his hurt arm from Tigress holding it against his back.

"Uggh...I'd hate to be the guy that trespasses."

"Po!" She growls. It has been less than ten minutes and he was already irritating her.

"Sorry. Okay look I was just here to see if you're settling in okay and, you know. To see if you needed help with anything and well..."

"Po."

"Oh please come back to us! Please!" Po dropped to her feet, begging for her to return. A predictable move considering this was Po she's dealing with.

Tigress looked at down the fat panda and with a stern expression and crossed arms, she said "No".

"What are you even doing here?" Tigress asks as she walks away from him.

"Oh come on Tigress. The Jade Palace is your home, where you grew up at-"

"I also lived at the bao gu orphanage and raised there until I was adopted, remember?"

"Right."

More times than not, he often forgets everyone's background. Mostly due to the fact that none of them show it. Such as Tigress in this case.

Raised at an orphanage since birth and treated like a monster until she was adopted by Shifu years later.

Yes the Palace is technically her home, however, it was time for her to leave the den and explore.

"Just go away Po. There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind. I like it out here. Alone."

"But you're all by yourself out here."

"Not entirely. I do have neighbors. But just like them, I like the privacy. Now go away, nothing is going to change my mind so forget it."

Talking to her was becoming pointless, but that doesn't mean he's going to give up just yet.

"I just don't understand why you'd wanna leave in the first place."

Tigress continues on as if she didn't hear him.

"Okay. I'll leave now. I'll come back later on." Po walked away in the opposite direction.

Now that he's gone, she can start on collecting the water for her chores. She has a few people waiting on her.