6- First Time Cheating Death

Natasha woke up in the hospital, her body was sore, she could see some wounds but there was nothing serious. Her head was hurting. She learned to heal herself with her magic, it was the most useful skill when she was on a hunting, and even when she was weak she manage to do it.

"I know what you're doing, John." After the doctors cleared Natasha she went to see John. She was sitting on his bed. "And it's crazy." Suddenly she heard something, voices in her head, all mixed up, she couldn't understand them. She tilted her head, twisting her face in pain.

"What is it?" John asked her.

"I felt something." Natasha explained, rubbing her hand on her face.

"The demon?" John asked leaning forward.

"No." She nodded. "Something else."

"You know... I thought you would be able to help us..." Natasha got up and walk towards the window. She knew what John was about to say. "Don't get me wrong, we have this argument before, I'm really trying here."

"Trying to bare me?" Natasha said looking through the window. "You know, John, you guys are family to me... Really... But I'm doing this for the them, I am her because of them." John looked down to his hands, he could argue with that. Last year when Natasha encounter John in a bar, he was less polite than this. He could've kill her that night.

"Dad." Sam entered the room, Natasha turned around fast, trying to hide her sadness. "I felt something while I was on Dean's room."

"Is he ok?" Nat asked Sam. Sam eyes were full of tears, his face was shallow and bruised.

"He is now."

"What do you mean, you felt something?" John asked Sam.

"I mean it felt like, like Dean. Like he was there, just out of eyeshot or something. I don't know if it's my psychic thing or what, it... But do you think it's even possible? I mean, do you think his spirit could be around?" Sam explained, and John looked at Nat, she looked back shruging.

"What?" Sam questioned

"Anything's possible." John nodded.

"Well, there's one way to find out." Sam left the room. John looked back at Natasha.

"Promise me something." John held Nat's hand after Sam left, she looked scared. "There's something else going on here. Something that envolves Sam. You get stronger, and you help them." Nat felt the tears coming, but she held them back

"I promise, John." She nodded, half smiling to him.

*
Natasha was sitting by Dean's bed, holding his hand, she was waiting for Sam to come back. She was still feeling weak, she couldn't understand why she could control or use all her power. Did Rowena hold something back? Did she do something wrong? Maybe she prioritized hunting over witchcraft?

"If you're here, if you're hearing this." Nat started crying, rubbing her finger in Dean's hand. "Fight this fight, Dean, don't die on me." Natasha felt a cold shiver, in her shoulder, like someone touched it. "I felt that." She smiled, and Sam entered the room with a paper bag.

"Hey. I think maybe you're around. And if you are, don't make fun of me for this, but um, well, there's one way we can talk." He pulled out a box labeled "Mystical Talking Board". Natasha chuckled.

"He is making fun of you right now. You know it." Natasha mocked. Sam squinted his eyes looking at her. "Sorry." Sam sat cross legged on the floor, placing the board in front of him. Natasha stayed beside Dean.

"Dean? Dean, are you here?" Sam asked with his hands on the pointer, a few seconds passed until the poiter moved to 'Yes', Sam gasped, looking back at Nat, she stood up to look at it. She sat next to Sam on the floor. He laughed in relief. "It's good to hear from you, man. It hasn't been the same without you, Dean." The pointer moved again.