The Beginning

Hey guys, I'm sorry, my laptop was stolen and I lost what I wrote there.

This is a story I use to imagine when I began watching the show. Tell me what y'all think about it. This story and Natasha means a lot to me, I started it for my own but now I decided to publish just because.

It start around season 5, when the boys are trying to kill Luci. But as you'll see, I'd like to tell Natasha's story with the Winchester throught out the seasons.

No, my first language is not English. So feedback and inputs would be nice
Love -A
354
_____________________________
Sioux Falls

Once you enter the supernatural world there's no return; you get to know things that change the way you see life; your memories are mostly trauma and death; anything is possible in this world. I found family in this business, I found love and I found strenght to fight through out anything. 

Would I rather be living an american dream, white fancy and apple pie? 

Maybe.

Only if I didn't know what existed out there, in Heaven and Hell.

I don't know how my parents did it. When mom got pregnant they just gave up hunting and settle in Buffalo, it was a pretty boring life, speacilly now I know what they used to do. They told me stories about before, there was never a ghost, vampire or demon. When you're a child you don't mind the missing details, and when you're a teenager, well, you just don't care. But I understand they never wanted their child in danger, how do you raise one in this madness?

But this is a moment in my life I wonder what if I had Castiel erase my memories and let me start over, as a normal human being? What if I could build a family with Dean?

I'm proud of these last years of saving people, there was a lot of grief and sadness, but I had fun with Bobby and the boys, I have a purpose... or had, I still don't know.

Comment pleeeease