11 - Heaven, No

"You're all insane." Natasha crossed her arms over her chest. She was sitting in a chair on a large room inside the old Victorian house her family's covent lived in the astral plane. Their own piece of heaven untouched by angels. She discovered Celeste was keeping them all prisoners there, and we she trapped Celeste, they were able to reunited.

"Natasha, you have to think about the greater good here." An elegant blonde woman was sat on the other sit of the bug round table, she was weating a long gown, that was Esther, the natural born witch from the 16th century. "I had to make sacrificies to save human kind back on my time. This is your call." Natasha scoffed.

"Why don't you go back and do it again?" Natasha clenched her fists. 

"Because it's your responsability now!" Esther yelled at her.

"How can this be my responsability if I didn't choose to do it?" Natasha raised her voice and hit the table with her fist, making a small energy wave run through the room. The other women in the room were surprised by it, but not Esther, neither her nor Natasha moved. They kept staring at each other.

"You can save humanity and you don't want to?" Esther asked Natasha calmly and lower.

"There are hundred of witches in this place, do it yourselves." Natasha got up to leave. But three woman stepped in front of her, stopping her from leaving the room. She smirked. "You're unespecting annoying." Natasha said looking in the girls eyes. 

"You're really let Sam and Bobby, and all the other hunter, do it alone?" Esther got up and walked towards Natasha. "There's a war coming down there Natasha." Esther stopped right behind Natasha.

"Just let me die in peace." Natasha turned around to face her ancestor. "Get my soul to heaven." 

"You are in heaven." Natasha rolled her eyes.

"You know what I mean. It has been fun, all the 'training', all the learning here. But I said no. I won't go back. I have no reason to." Natasha turned around again, to leave.

"Dean is alive." Natasha stopped after hearing those words. "Your beloved trubled Dean is back on his feet."

"You're lying." Natasha said without turning around.

"The angels brought him back." Natasha turned her head but not her body to Esther. "He is needed in this battle." Natasha looked around to the ground, distraught, upset, she was feeling nervous. 

"How long do you know about this? Hum?" There was tears building in Natasha's eyes.

"Time passes in a different way in heaven." Esther said calmly. "But it has been a while."

"And you waited until the perfect time to let me know, right?" Natasha mocked her. She stood in silence for a while. "What do I have to do?" Natasha sat down where she was before.

"You are powerful kid." Natasha chuckled.

"I don't see how. Everytime I tried to fight high rated demons, my ass got cooked." Esther looked away. "You don't know how I can fully use my power neither..." Nobody on the room answer. "Well... In the case, where's the exit?" 

"This war, Natasha, is between heaven and hell, demons and angels." Natasha still stared at Esther surprised, with her mouth half opened.

"I guess you're taking heaven's side?" Esther smiled.

"We're taking our own side." Natasha started to understand. "You're our only hope."

"No, no, no, you want me to be your weapon." Natasha got up.