Chapter 9

After about thirty minutes, sitting in the car with the cool air blowing on me, we notice Dean coming back with a rectangular box. Just in case we got caught, I gave him a hat to wear inside, along with a silly face and an odd stagger.

He opened the door and said, "Now my face is in pain.".

"It sure is", Ty says smirking.

"Do you wish to be called Wikipedia again?".

"Hey! Do you remember when that one teacher told us specifically to use Wikipedia?".

"Yep.", Ty says.

"I made lower than a 50% on that project.", Dean says. "I said that I used the website, but I actually used something else.", I say. I see Ty nod. Judging by the look on Dean's face, we knew it was time to get moving. "Alright alright. Let's get out of here before someone explodes.", I say starting the car.

For the next few hours, we sat in complete silence.

"Hey, where's the airport? This is going to take a lot longer than flying.", Dean finally says. I was actually thinking about that, but it seemed too dangerous.

"Isn't that the hardest thing to get past when you're a criminal?", Ty asks. "Let's do it. It's not far from here, so why not?", I say after a short pause between the three of us.

"What? Just like that? This is another mistake Bryan. Even worse than the last.".

"We lived didn't we?". "Well, yeah....we did, but..". "We'll go to the airport, steal some passports, and see what happens. If we get caught, then we'll fight back, or run.".

"I've seen you two do the craziest things, what harm could this do?", Dean asks. "Alright, fine. We have to get rid of the guns though.". "Here we go.", I say speeding up.

I turn down another exit, leading to the airport. The traffic wasn't heavy, but it still took awhile to get to a parking spot. We finally found a parking spot, and turned off the car. We sat there for a bit. All of us were probably contemplating on what we were about to do. I know I am. Doing this could end our lives.

I get out of the car, and so do Dean and Ty. We tossed the guns in the trunk, first making sure no one was looking. Upon walking into the airport, a strong fragrant smell wafted into my nose. I bump into someone and say, "Oh! I'm sorry sir!". I turn around and keep walking. I hold up the passport.

"One down.", Ty says. We spread out, "Just so we didn't seem too suspicious with each other. After about five to ten minutes, all of us had a passport. "That was easy.", Ty says once we got back together. Dean and I stayed silent as we headed towards the security. This is where we get thrown into cuffs and taken to jail.

"You three heading somewhere without suitcases?", he says as we hand him our passports. All three of us glance at each other.

"Umm..Yes. We're visiting for a short while.", I say. We stepped through the metal detector as he briefly looked over our passports. Thankfully, the buzzer didn't go off.

"Looks like you're on time. Go on ahead to your flight.", he says without a hint of a smile. It worked. It actually worked.

Once we got out of earshot of anyone, Ty says, "How the hell did that work? I was sure we were dead there.". Dean had his computer in hand as we boarded the plane. I got the window seat as we piled in.

"We're in.", I say in relief. Dean takes out the computer from the case he bought and opened it up.

"What are you doing?", Ty asks.

"Trying to see how we'll get the painting. We can't just walk in there like tourists and take it.". Ty looks at me as if that gave him an idea. "What?", I ask him.