Epilogue

It's been an entire year since the whole incident.

During that time, I was dating Kageyama, and I could never be happier.

----------

Kag's POV

I yawned as I sat up in bed. Looking at the clock that read 7:30 am, I went and took a shower, and then got dressed. Looking at the date, I realized that it was our anniversary.

I locked the front door behind me, and I began to walk to school, with a milk box in hand. I continued to walk to school in the peaceful atmosphere, but then I started to hear shouting.

"Hey, Kageyama! I told you to wait for me!" I heard a familiar voice yelling.

I turned around, and I saw Hinata running up to me, and jumping into my arms, giving me the biggest hug in the entire world. I was slightly annoyed, but I was okay, because I like hugs from Hinata.

He jumped down and took my hand. And like that, we walked through the front doors of the school.

----------

Hinata's POV

It's been a full year since I got my memories back, and I started dating Kageyama.

But then why is this day feel so... normal?

Today, I fell asleep during social studies, struggled in math, and failed my lab in science. It was so normal!

I got up from the desk I was sitting at, and grabbed my bags. Just like every single day since last year, I dashed out the classroom, through the hallways, and ran straight to the gym.

I made it, and as soon as I stepped inside, I saw someone enter right behind me, panting.

I grinned. "I beat you this time, Kageyama!"

He just nodded. "Okay, well I still have 435 wins and you only have 432."

My grin suddenly disappeared, and when Kageyama saw that, he chucked.

He walked over to me, and ruffled my hair. "It's alright, you're the fastest person I know."

I lit up with that statement, and then we started practice.

----------

Kag's POV

Practice was finally over, and I was glad.

I'm usually one of those people who like to stay after practice and play some more, but today, I had a special plan.

I finished changing quickly, and waited for Hinata. When he was done, I grabbed his hand, walked out the gym doors, and went to the bike racks.

Hinata grabbed his bike, although he didn't ride it. He walked right next to it, his hands on the handles.

I looked at Hinata. "Hey, follow me."

I walked a little bit faster, with Hinata right behind me.

----------

Hinata's POV

I followed him, getting more worried with every step. 

I walked behind him for 10 minutes, and then I see the hill.

This again?

I was kind of curious of why Kageyama brought me here. Speaking of him, I looked over to where he was, and he motioned me to climb the hill with him.

I put my bike down, and ran up to him. The entire trip up the hill was quiet, but it was a comfortable silence, and I enjoyed being with him.

We finally made it up to the top, and just like last year, there was the city with a beautiful sunset. Sitting down, I sighed. It was so nice to be up here.

Every once in a while, Kageyama and I would come here for a date, or a picnic. But none of them were as nostalgic as this visit.

Then I heard Kageyama. "Hey, I was just wondering..."

Hearing his hesitation, I was upright and alert. Kageyama wasn't a type of person who hesitates in his sentences.

Looking at Kageyama, I noticed that he was fidgeting with his hands, and that he looked nervous.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked him, now concerned for him.

"I was just wondering..." He repeated.

"...um, what are your plans for the future?" He asked.

I just laughed. Kageyama kinda looked shocked, like he didn't expect to get that response from me.

"I thought you would know!" I exclaimed. But judging from Kageyama's face, I guess he didn't.

"I was planning on becoming a pro volleyball player. Maybe make Japan's national team. Why did you ask?" I said.

He nodded, and then started to talk.

"Well, I mean, I was going to go the same route-"

"Great!" I said excitedly. "We can make the national team together!"

He nodded, and then I realized that he wasn't done talking.

"I was saying, maybe after college or something, um well..." He said, hesitating again.

I was curious of what he was going to say.

"Kageyama, what? Finish your sentence!" I said to him, encouraging him.

"Well, I was wondering if, I don't know, get married or something?" He said sheepishly.

I laughed yet again. I'm so glad that this guy is my boyfriend! He's so cute sometimes!

"Kageyama! Of course! But first, let's go home, and try not to fail that test we have tomorrow." I grinned.

He smiled back at me, and I felt my heart melt. He barely ever smiles, but when he does, it really shows how kind he is.

We stand up, and go down the hill. As I get on the sidewalk with my bike right next to me, I look at Kageyama.

"Hey, Kageyama."

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"Shut up, dumbass. I love you too."

And with that, we walked home together.

----------

//Heyyyyyy!

I bet you guys thought that was the last chapter!

Well here ya guys go! An epilogue!

I'm planning on another epilogue, and if you would like one, please comment!

Thank you guys so much for the support! I've been getting so many amazing comments :)

Hope you enjoyed! Remember to comment if you would like another epilogue!

See ya next update!

-Ember//