Chapter 12- Ignorance is Bliss

Hinata's POV

"Ni-san, wake up! You're going to be late for school!" She shook my shoulder.

I opened my eyes, and I realized that my face was on my math textbook, and that I fell asleep at the desk. Half-awake, I looked at the clock. 7:00 am, it said.

I jumped up, in alarm. Holy ----, I need to get to school by 7:30!

I grabbed my books, stuffed them into my backpack, quickly pushed Natsu out of my room after a pat on the head, changed, and then ran out the door.

"Bye!" I heard Natsu say, and I turned back to see her and my mom waving, I grinned, and flashed them a thumbs up.

Grabbing my bike, I swung my leg over and I began to pedal as fast as I could. I needed to get to practice on time!

30 minutes later, I made it to practice. I sighed a breath of relief, but then I realized that I didn't even do my homework.

I shrugged and then walked into the gym. I'll ask Kageyama for help.

----------

Kag's POV

How do you even do this homework?!

I thought as I looked at the pile of worksheets that were due today. Exasperatedly, I closed my books, and put all of my worksheets into my backpack.

I grabbed a granola bar, and then went outside of my house.

I began to walk to school, and then it hit me that I didn't know how to do my homework.

I'll ask Hinata-

No! You said that you weren't going to talk to him anymore!

I sighed and then thought for a little bit longer.

I guess I could just go ask Tsukki... but he'll probably yell at me.

Tanaka? No, he probably won't understand it either.

Ok, I'll go ask Suga!

I made up my mind, and then I walked into practice.

After stretching a little bit, Daichi called us over.

"We're going to start with a small match. Hinata, Kageyama, Tanaka, Daichi, and Ennoshita, you guys are going to be on one team. Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Nishinoya, Suga, and Asahi will be on another team. Let's begin!"

"Alright!" We all shouted in unison.

I sighed, and I looked over at Hinata, who was busy chattering with Tanaka.

I need to interact with him today... make sure that he doesn't find out about the past.

I made a small mental note of that, and then the first set began.

----------

Hinata's POV

"Tanaka, nice serve!" I shouted behind me. Tanaka gave an overhand serve, which Nishinoya recieved.

"Suga!" Noya said.

"I got it!" He replied, his hands above his head, ready to set.

Suga saw that there were currently 2 people who he could send it to: Tsukki or Asahi. He thought for a moment, and then he tossed it to Tsukki.

Tsukki spiked the ball, only for it to be recieved by Daichi."

"Nice receive, Daichi!" I said.