Chapter 11- Returning Memories

Hinata's POV

"It's finally time for volleyball practice!" I thought to myself as the school bell rang. I grabbed all of my stuff and shoved it into my bag, and ran out the door.

I was running down the hallway, and I almost bumped into the dean.

"Hey! Watch it, kid! Oh, you're another one of those volleyball boys, aren't you? Don't knock anything over this time!" He shouted at me.

I kept running. "What? Someone knocking something over?" I thought. I was utterly confused.

I finally made it to the gym, and put on my shoes quickly. I looked around the gym, looking for Kageyama.

If Kageyama doesn't show up today...

"Hello." I heard a familiar voice say. I sun around, and I saw Kageyama crouching over, taking off his shoes.

"Bakayama! I was worried that you weren't going to come today!" I practically jumped on him.

"Get off, dumbass. You're gonna get hurt." He said quietly.

"What?" I asked. I couldn't hear him.

"Nevermind. Just get off my back." He said a little bit louder.

I grinned and slid off his back. Then I ran over to the volleyball cart, and I took a volleyball.

"Kageyama, hurry up and toss!" I shouted, as Kageyama was walking toward me.

"Okay, okay, calm down." He said.

I gave him the biggest smile, and then our practice began.

----------

Kag's POV

Ugh, I've been trying to ignore him, but it just doesn't seems like it's working!

I really like him, and my mind is telling me that I should confess to him, but my body is refusing to do that.

What do I do, then?

I guess I can try skipping volleyball practice...

But then Hinata will come chasing me, and ask me why I wasn't able to come.

What do I say then?

It was after volleyball practice, and the entire time, my will to not talk to Hinata melted. I was even joking around with Hinata a little, which rarely happens.

I was done changing, and I was waiting for Hinata to finish, so that we can walk home together. He was talking to everyone in the changing room, and it was taking him forever to change.

"Hinata, hurry up! I have a lot of homework!" I said to him, trying not to be mad.

He looked at me apologetically. "Ah... sorry. I'll hurry up now." He said.

I just shrugged it off, and then Hinata followed me.

We went outside of the gym, and Hinata grabbed his bike.

"Hey, Kageyama, I need to ask you something." Hinata said as we walked down the empty sidewalk.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"I had a dream last night, and for some reason, you were in it." He said.

Hinata continued. "It was a beautiful day, and there were cherry blossoms everywhere. We were on a hill that was overlooking this city, and you were asking me something. I don't know what it is, because it was cut off."

"What did I say?" I had an idea about what it was.

"All I remember were the words, 'Hinata, would you be my-' and it was cut off." He said.

It confirmed my thought abut what he was dreaming about. He was dreaming about the day I asked him to be my boyfriend.

I was still, and I totally forgot about Hinata who was right next to me.

"Kageyama?" He asked.

"Oh... that dream must've been fake. I don't remember asking you those words." I heard myself say.

Why am I denying this? Hinata has the right to know what happened in the past!

"Are you sure, Kageyama? I feel like I saw that happen before-"

"IT WAS FAKE, OKAY?!" I yelled at him.

He looked at me in shock, and then nodded.

"If that's what you say so."

We finally made it to the corner where Hinata takes a different route to go to his house. He turned, going in the direction of his house as I walked toward mine, not looking back.

I don't want him to know about what happened to the past. This is the future, and Hinata seems much happier now with Yachi instead of me.

----------

Hinata's POV
I'm kinda mad at Kageyama right now.

I know I saw that somewhere... I don't know where though.

Where have I seen it before?!

Then it hit me.

What if it was my memories from the past?!

But Kageyama looked pretty serious when he said that. I'm sure he knows more about my past than I do, so I guess I gotta take his word for it.

I got home, gave Natsu a big hug, and then went upstairs. Sighing, I began my homework.

Before I knew it, I was completely asleep, and nothing could wake me up.
----------

Kag's POV
I got home and took a shower. While I was taking it, I kept thinking that what I had done to Hinata was really bad, but for the better. I decided to call Hinata just to see if he was okay.

I quickly stepped out of the shower and got dressed. Putting a towel on my wet hair, I grabbed my phone and then tapped Hinata's number. I put it up to my ear, and then heard the ring go through.

Ugh, why isn't he answering? I thought.

Suddenly, I heard Hinata.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hinata, what took you so long to answer?!" I yelled into the phone.

"What?" He said.

"Dumbass, I said-" I was about to yell again.

"Haha gotcha! You've got to my voice mail. Leave me a message!" He said happily.

I angrily ended the call and tossed it onto my bed. I'm pretty sure he's mad at me because he realized that I had lied to him.

Well I guess I gotta deal with that later.

I sat on my chair in my room, and actually attempted to do my homework. 10 minutes later, I slammed my textbook closed, jumped on my bed, and went straight to sleep.

----------

// Heyoo!
Sorry for late update :)
Hope ya enjoyed
Leave criticism :P
See ya next update!
-Ember//