Chapter 3- The Suprise

"Are you Kageyama Tobio?"

I looked up from the bench that I was still sitting in, and saw the friendly face of a nurse.

"Yes, I am. May I help you?"

"Someone inside had requested your company, and his name is Sugawara Koushi. I think you might want to meet him."

I stood up from the bench, and stretched my ares a bit. Then I looked back at the nurse.

"Thank you for contacting me." I said politely.

"Sure thing. If you need anything else, come and tell me." She smiled, and then walked away.

When she was out of sight, I looked at the door. I knocked once, and then opened the door.

I saw Hinata on the white hospital bed, and he had an IV connected to him. He was sleeping on the bed, and he looked so calm. I smiled.

I looked around the room. The team had stayed the night to make sure that Shouyou was okay, and they were still sleeping. I saw Noya and Asahi sleeping in a chair together, the smaller one curled up on the other's lap. Tanaka was snoring, Tsukki and Yamaguchi were on 2 of the couches that they had in the room, and Daichi and Suga were sitting in the other couch, talking.

I made my way over to them, and greeted them.

"Hey, Kageyama, you feeling better?" Suga asked me.

"Yea, I got a little bit of sleep yesterday, and I feel much better." I replied.

"So... How is Hinata doing?" I asked my senpais.

They both looked at each other, as if debating to tell me or not. Then Daichi sighed and he faced me. I looked in his face, and I knew that something was off.

"So... is he okay? Or what?" I asked impatiently.

Daichi looked at the ground, as if he were second-guessing himself.

"Aren't you going to tell me?" I could feel my anger rising, but I kept my voice low, for Hinata's sake.

"Hinata might have memory loss."

//Hey! Sorry for this really short chapter :3 I had this huge project at school :^(

ANYWAYYYYY, I hope you liked this chapter! If you like it, please comment that you do enjoy it; that would make my day :)

Also, if you have any critisism of my writing, please comment below also!

Thanks for reading this! I never knew that so many people would read my writings :D

See you next update!//

-Ember