Uh Oh

"Okay, so Andy should be here.." I said as Juliet and I walked around the airport. I was growing irritated, the search for Andy was making me tired, and my feet were hurting. "Hey I think I see him!!" Juliet said, pointing to 5 guys wearing all black. "Of course. You'd be able to spot them a mile away with the clothes they wear..but I'm not complaining." I said between laughs. I walked up to Andy, his smile wide and his arms open wide. I took his hug, then instant warmth entering through my body. I felt the baby move and I smiled. "We are glad you're back." I said. Andy smiled and pecked me on the lips. "Okay, so let's go to dinner, cause it's been a while and I've missed you guys." I said. "Where is the rest of Rebel 5?" Ashley asked. "I don't know..I haven't heard of them for a month." I said. "Are you serious?" Jake yelled. "Hey, don't yell out loud." I said, covering my ears. "But are you at least a little bit concerned about them!" He said angrily. I stared at him blankly, then laughed hysterically. Jake looked at me angrily. "Don't worry dude, they're waiting at the restaurant for us." I said. Jake smiled embarrassed and walked towards me. " I still love you." He said and gave me a hug. I laughed and looked at the rest of the band. "Alright let's go." I said. We walked into the airport parking lot and searched for the car. "I fucking hate having to find the car in these god damn airports. They should color code the walls. Like 'oh! We parked in the PINK HALL!' That's A LOT easier then having to look through a bunch of gray ass hallways having to find a car that millions of other people could possibly have!" Andy ranted. I laughed hard, holding my stomach. I felt a release and I looked down at the ground. I saw a wet mess between my legs. "ANDY!' I screamed. Andy shut up immediately and turned around. "ANDY!!" I yelled again. I looked up and saw Andy staring at me wide eyed. "DUDE HER WATER BROKE! COME ON!" Ashley yelled, running over to me and grabbing my hand. "Andy come on!" Juliet yelled. "He's frozen! Someone pull him!! Quick find the car!" Jake yelled. Juliet pulled a still wide eyes Andy up to me. "I found the car OVER HERE!" CC yelled. Ashley pulled me a little faster to the car and Juliet got into the driver's seat. "Okay, breathe Sky breathe!" Juliet said. I breathed slowly, holding my stomach. "Okay, let's go." she said. She started driving fast out the airport. CC in his car with the others close behind. We drove for what seemed like 5 seconds before Juliet pulled up into the hospital front. She ran out the car and into my side, pulling the door open and guiding me out. "CAREFUL!" She said. "Someone help!" She said. A bunch of nurses came and pulled me into a hospital carrier and pulled me to a delivery room. "Okay, Jones hook up the IV and Grey get my supplies!" One of the doctors said. "Get...Andy." I breathed. "Is that your husband?" The doctor asked quickly. I nodded quickly and he grabbed a nurse. "Get her husband and prepare him for the delivery. She's pretty close." He said. The nurse ran out. Soon enough, I saw Andy, wearing what the other doctor was wearing. The only way I could tell it was him was from his blue eyes and the lock of black hair that was hanging out from his cap. "Hold my hand the whole time..you can squeeze as hard as you can." Andy said. Right when he said that I felt a intense pain in my stomach and I squeezed Andy's hand. He looked at me with a pained look on his face. "Did that hurt?" I asked. "Like hell." He said, laughing a little. I smiled and looked up at the bright light above me. "Alright little one..let's do this."