End Of The World

*Juliet's POV*

It's been a week since what happened. If you don't know, Sky's pregnant, and it Sky doesn't think it's Andy's baby. She thinks it's Ashley's. Andy is super pissed at Sky, though for some reason not at Ashley. I guess he puts all the blame on Sky. The whole bus knows about it. Raven is still a little mad at Sky, though I can tell she wants to support her full percent, though she doesn't know how. Ashley is there for Sky, because of course he is, since there is a possibility she is carrying his baby. I have this feeling that Sky is wrong, and that the kid belongs to Andy, though Sky just pushes it away whenever I bring it up.

I sat down next to Sky, who was getting ready for her first performance. She put on her locket that had a picture of her and Andy in it. I knew Andy was still wearing her ring, which he put onto a chain to wear as a necklace. I knew Andy would never take it off, because no matter how much Andy avoids her, he still loves her more than anything. Last night Sky was shivering in her sleep and Andy got out of his bunk and gave her his blanket. I don't think he knew I was awake, I think he hoped nobody saw him. But I know he still cares, he just doesn't want to admit it.

The crowd started screaming when they saw Sky. She grabbed her electric and acoustic guitar. She set her guitar down against a stool and held her electric guitar. She walked up to the microphone and smiled a little at the crowd. I knew Sky could never be sad when she sees her fans. Their smiles and presence makes her smile. She laughed a little and wiped a tear that escaped her eye. "I can never be sad when I see you motherfuckers." She said. The crowd cheered and screamed and she smiled wider. I looked out the corner of my eye and saw Andy, leaning against a pole watching Sky. I smiled. I snuck over behind him. "You still love her." I said. Andy jumped and I started to hear Sky again. "This first song is called Open Box." She said. The music started and Sky started to sing. Andy stared at me in shock. "Holy shit you scared the shit outta me." He said. "You still love her. Why don't you support her? She is dealing with so mic right now." I said. Andy looked at the ground. "I just can't. I can't look at her in the eyes without thinking over and over again in my mind that she isn't carrying my baby." He said. "You don't know that." I said. "But what if it's true. What if I'm not the baby's father? What can I tell it? That your uncle is your actual dad?" He said. I knew he saw Ashley as his brother. "He won't have to know." I said. "No. He'll find out someday. He will and I don't want to have to witness it. I just can't deal with the drama." He said. "What drama? The drama some people have to deal with every day? You're not the only person who is dealing with this in this world. Now grow some fucking balls and go tell Sky you love, forgive, and fully support her." I said angrily. I walked away an sat down where I was before.

I watched Sky perform a few songs. Then Raven, Mandy, Kim, and Alex walked off stage and Sky put the microphone on the stand. She sat on the stool and screwed the stand so the mic was up to her mouth. She pulled the stool up to the stand and grabbed her acoustic guitar. She looked down and I saw a tear escape her eye. "I wanted to sing two songs that aren't mine, but are a friend of mine. Her name is Juliet Simms, but I call her JuJu, cause I love her." She said, looking at me.

*Sky's POV*

I looked at Juliet and she stared at me surprised, then smiled. I looked to my left and I saw Andy. He looked at me and then he pointed to the crowd. I looked at him again, then turned back towards the crowd. "This first song is called Fade Away." I said. I started to play the song on my guitar, and I looked at Andy. I really needed to let him know how I felt. I needed to sing this song with passion.

"Can somebody show me

How to live that way?

'Cause it's easy to hide your face

When everyone looks the same

Simply living

Color coded