River

*Sky's POV*

All I can remember is the bright lights, and the painful feeling of pushing. I heard screams and cries. Then I felt relief. Relief. I never knew that feeling relief like this would feel so good. It felt like there was nothing. No feeling. No emotions. Just the shining light and the feeling of hands on my face.

I looked up. I saw everyone in the emergency room. But the one thing I hoped I wouldn't see was..myself. I stared at myself. I don't know why I'm not surprised by this. Nor shocked at the fact I'm staring at my lifeless body, and seeing Andy in tears as my baby is crying and taken away by a nurse.

I walked over to myself and looked at myself. I touched my head, feeling the cool skin. Andy looked in my direction, and he nodded. I looked at him wide eyed. "You can see me?" I asked. He didn't respond but just looked back at my body.

I turned to realize a nurse was behind me. He saw the nurse. I'm...I'm a ghost. "No...this can't be happening. I won't allow it!" I yelled. I ran to Andy's side and tried to hug him but I went through him. "No..no..NO!! I love you Andy I'm not leaving yet! No!!" I yelled.

"SKYLAR!!!!" I heard before I was launched back into reality and saw Andy's eyes. I gasped for breath and looked around. I was in a hospital room. I looked at the flowers by my bed. "Skylar..you're okay." Andy said. He buried his face in my chest.

I touched his face and he looked at me. "It's okay." I said. "I..I thought you were dead." He said. I smiled and chuckled lightly. "Me? Dead? Ha..no way." I said. No way am I telling Andy what I saw. "Where's....?" I trailed off as a nurse brought in a small baby wrapped in a pink blanket.

"Oh!! You're awake! Good. Time for the baby to be named Mrs. Biersack." The nurse said happily. She handed the baby to me and I smiled as I saw the black hair she inherited from me. She opened her eyes and I saw Andy's bright blue eyes. "I'm gonna name you River." I said smiling.

"River.." Andy said smiling. I held Rover close to me and she grabbed into my hair. "Yeah..this is hair alright." I said as she yanked it softly. Andy chuckled.

Andy opened the door to our house, the smell of green apples all around. I smiled as I brought River in. "River...welcome to you're new home."

"HEY!!" We heard behind us and I saw Ashley, CC, Jinxx, Jake, and Juliet. I smiled warmly. "So this is the River we all heard about." Juliet said smiling. "Awe I wanna hold her!!" She said anxiously. I laughed and handing River to her and she cooed.

"Well, we have officially welcomed another Biersack to our family." Jake said. "Yeah I guess so." Andy said smiling. "You know, you guys are gonna be a real family. You ready for that challenge?" Jinxx asked. I nodded. "I want to be a better mother for River than my mother ever was for me." I said. "Well Biersack's, let's eat!" CC said, holding up a bunch of tacos. "Awe yeah!!" We said excited and we walked into the house, the door closing with a soft click.

------------------------

Well guys, that's the end!! I don't think imma make any sequels of this. But maybe during the summer imma make a book on the story of River. Who knows. Bye guys!!

- Cece R.