Blood Blood Blood

*Sky's POV*

I sat on my chair and grabbed my acoustic guitar. I looked at my fans and they cheered. "Hey you guys are awesome!" I said. The crowd cheered and screamed. "Hey listen guys. So I have a secret. Juliet and I are a couple and Andy is really a baby walrus in a man costume." I said. Andy and Juliet gave a thumbs up to the crowd and the fans laughed. "Ok enough bullshit. It's time to play some fuckin music!" I yelled. The crowd went wild and I smiled. "I want to play this song because this song has been my life song for 5 years!" I said. "This song is by my musical mama Juliet Simms! It's called Wild Child!!" I yelled. The crowd cheered and I smiled. I started to sing it and everyone smiled and sang along. I felt a pain in my throat but I pushed past it. I didn't care. I needed to sing this song..it is like a oath to Juliet for all her music has done for me. I kept singing then I started to taste blood in my mouth. I felt a liquid drip down my chin and I stopped playing and touched the liquid and looked at it. I saw blood and I got up. I felt a burning in my throat and I held it. I coughed up some blood and Andy and Juliet came over to me as I started to feel weak. I fell on the ground and held my throat. I felt a tightening, as my ability to breathe suddenly felt harder. I couldn't get any air. Andy picked me up and I felt my blood drip from my mouth. The crowd was shocked and in terror and I saw my bodyguards and manager run towards me and held Andy. I saw Raven calling the ambulance and Juliet was holding my hand. Andy set me down on a table and he took my hand from my throat and I choked a little on my blood. He held my head up and I coughed, my blood spraying on his face. "JOHN SHE'S LOSING A LOT OF BLOOD!" Andy yelled. I looked at him as he wiped a little blood of his cheek and wiped it on a towel. Mandy came up with a towel and Andy pressed it on my head. I flinched at the cold wet towel and I watched as Andy asked for more towels for the blood. There were fans everywhere and they were taking pictures and videos. I didn't care. I could barely breathe. The ambulance finally came and Andy followed me into the back. They put a needle in my arm and I felt my body get numb. I started to fall asleep. "No stay awake." The nurse said. "What is happening?" Andy asked panicking. "She is starting to lose consciousness." The nurse said. I felt my eyelids get heavier and I felt my heart start to get slower. "Stay awake dammit!" Andy yelled. I looked up at him with tired eyes. "I'm trying..I love y-" was all I managed to say before I felt like I was light on air, and all I could see was darkness, though I could make out the faces around me. I looked at what looked like Andy, frowning in anger and putting his face in his hands. I heard yelling and screaming till it all started to fade away and I saw white, and all I could hear was the sound of a faint siren.