I Knew It Was You

*Sky's POV*

I sat down at the booths while Andy ordered the pizza. I was sitting alone while everyone decided to use the bathroom. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I was looking at a girl with brunette hair. "Hello." She said. I waved at her. "Oh you can't talk? Damn, I did good." She said. I raised an eyebrow at her in question. "My name is Scout. I poisoned you, you boyfriend stealing bitch." She said. I looked at her wide eyed. She smiled. I put my hands around her neck and started to choke her. "YOU ALMOST KILLED MY BABY YOU LITTLE SHIT!" I yelled. Scout choked from under me and tried to take my hands off from around her neck but I dug my nails into her skin to hold on. "YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME AND MY SINGING CAREER!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SINGING MEANS TO ME?!? NO YOU DON'T CAUSE YOU'RE A LITTLE BITCH WHO THINKS OF NO ONE BUT THEMSELVES!" I yelled. Andy came up close to me. "Sky calm down-" "DON'T TELL ME TO FUCKIN CALM DOWN SHE ALMOST KILLED MY BABY!" I yelled. Andy looked at me wide eyed and backed away. By now everyone was looking at me and Ashley and CC were smiling. "IM SORRY!" Scout choked out. "SORRY?!? SORRY?!? HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A BOYFRIEND STEALER WHEN YOU FUCKIN OPEN YOUR LEGS FOR OTHER GUYS WHEN YOU'RE ALREADY DATING ONE YOU DISGUSTING LITTLE SLUT!" I yelled. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "PLEASE LET ME GO." She choked out. "LET YOU GO?!? ILL LET YOU GO YOU LITTLE BITCH!" I yelled. I stopped choking her and punched her in the nose. Blood got on my knuckles and I started slapping the shit out of her. She grabbed my hands. "OH NO YOU FUCKIN DIDN'T." I yelled. I got off of her and stood up and started kicking her in the ribs and stomach. She spit out some blood and she layed there, breathing heavily. I punched her one last time and she was out. "Damn you killed her!" Jake yelled. "I didn't kill the bitch. She's lucky for that! I just knocked her out. Probably broke a couple bones." I said. "PROBABLY?!?" Andy yelled. Ashley and CC busted out laughing. "DAMN GIRL! You're kickASS!" He said. "Let's go guys. CC, grab the pizza since Andy ready paid." I said. I walked out the door and CC, grabbed the pizza, and everyone followed me.

Once we were on the tour bus I grabbed a pizza slice and bit into it. It tasted like shit but I didn't care. I was furious anyways. "I wish I could relive that." Jake said. I smiled. "I do too. It was fun beating up that little bitch."