Poison Bite

*Sky's POV*

I woke up in a hospital room. I saw the TV switched to the rock music station, and Death Of Me by Asking Alexandria was playing. I sat up and looked around. I saw all of BVB sleeping. I saw Juliet asleep next to Andy, who had tissues all around him. She must have been comforting him. I held my stomach as a sharp pain came. "God dammit." I said through closed teeth. Andy woke up immediately and looked right at me. He stood up and ran towards me, giving me a hug. He squeezed me a little and a squeaked a little. "What's wrong?" He asked worried. "Nothin it's just...my stomach hurts." I said. Andy nodded and gave me a bottle of water. I sipped it. And a bad taste came in my mouth. "Oh what the fuck?" I said spitting out the water. When I said that everyone woke up and just stared at me. All of a sudden I was surrounded with open arms and I got a group hug. I told them to be careful and not squeeze me, and they let go. "What happened?" Andy asked. I set the water down. "The water taste like shit." I said. The doctor came in and smiled once he saw me. "Ah you're awake. Good. Well I have good news and bad news." He said. "I'll have the good news first." I said. The doctor smiled. "Well, you were poisoned. You must of ate some bad food, or someone tried to poison you. That, the police can take care of. But good news is, is that your baby is fine. You may have sharp pains in your stomach but that's only because the poison is still going through you and the baby may react a little from it but nothing should go wrong. Bad news is.." He said. I stared at him. "You may not be able to sing again." He said. I stared at him wide eyed. "HELL TO THE NO!" I said. "Why the fuck not?!?" I asked in anger. NOT BEING ABLE TO SING AGAIN?!? SINGING IS ALL I HAVE LEFT! "Listen Mrs. Biersack. The poison has greatly damaged your throat. Caused swelling and infection. Made your senses messed up. Which is probably why the water tasted gross to you. Now, if you properly recover, and not sing for 3 weeks, your voice might come back. But if it doesn't heal properly, then you're gonna have to find a new passion." The doctor said. I looked at my hands and started to cry. Andy hugged me and I put on head against his chest. Will I ever be able to sing again? And if I do..will things still stay the same..but if I can't sing anymore..then what will I do with my life?