Epilogue: The depth of your love has changed me, forever...

Finally....  Going to close the curtains down for my First ever story on Watty....

" I FELL FOR YOUR EYES..."

Thanks to all those readers, who have rendered their marvellous support for this Re-edited and Modified version

To be true, I felt as if I'm writing a new story, with the way you all have rendered your love and support in the form of your votes and comments... It means a lot to me...

So,

Are you all ready to read the long Epilogue of this story??? I hope you all will like it....

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Take my hand, my heart and my soul with you, forever... They are meant only for you...

You are my heart's epic adventure and my soul's glorious victory....

A flower can't bloom without a sunshine... Likewise, I can't live my life, without your love and care...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

The night is quite dark and only a dim light from the moon is making the earth to have some kind of visibility too.... The environment is completely scary and the persons, who have fear of darkness and ghosts will freak out for sure....

Not minding about anything, people are roaring, chirping, hooting, clapping and shouting in high decibels, as they want to enjoy every second of it, as happy as they can... Smoke is filling the air and no one cares that it's polluting the atmosphere too...

The shreiking sound of the engines are echoing the whole place and the racers are twisting their bikes and riding in high speed... The bike racers, who have hidden behind those helmets, are focusing their attention only towards the finishing line and are eager to win the match at any cost...

No one is ready to give up and all wants to prove that they are the best bike racer in that city... As the winning trophy is shared by Rockstar Abhi and The Daring Prag for the past two years, this time the race is quite tough, as everybody wishes to see only one winner....

The sponsors have increased the prize money, number of laps and the area to be covered for winning the race is also extended... Moreover, the match committee has put forth a condition to the racers that if there's a tie at the end, another race will be conducted to decide the winner....

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

While the race is going on in full swing, there comes a peculiar sound from the audience side, which are of the voices of small babies... Instead of cheering their favourite racer, three men are seated over there, along with their baby boys of 3-4 months....