23. Letting her to taste her own medicine...

Being deeply loved by someone gives you abundance strength to face any situations... But loving someone deeply gives you courage to succeed in the hard phase of life too...

When you love someone deeply from your heart, mind and soul, you will never give up on them...

I see heaven in your eyes... It's the place, which gives me everything I need...

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

The weddding rituals of Purab and Disha were going on in full swing and everyone are adoring and enjoying the moment very happily.... The guests are being guided to have the classy buffet arranged for them... The newly weds Purab and Disha are busy with the wedding games, which is going on in the other side...

The young people over there are teasing Purab and Disha, as much as they can and are hooting and clapping, making the couples to blush uncontrollably... Their blush encouraged them more and they
very happily pulling their legs, making the day to be more memorable for them...

 Their blush encouraged them more and theyvery happily pulling their legs, making the day to be more memorable for them

But... The most important duo among them, Abhi and Pragya are standing in the corner, silently and are watching the games, without any emotions in their faces... It's crystal clear that both are craving to be in the embrace of their love, but they are not blessed enough for all that very soon....

Abhi's pov.:

I don't know, why am I the one to be like this??? Did I do any mistake in my life??? Why am I not lucky and blessed like all??? Why I'm the one to be tortured in this hide and seek game???

Fuggy... Where are you, sweet heart??? It's getting very hard for me, day by day... Please come to me, Fuggy... My heart is longing only for you and I'm getting mad without you...

But I'm sorry to say... I'm turing sick and my thoughts are getting out of control.. My mind and body are completely betraying me these days... Please save me, Fuggy... I want only you and I'm not ready to lose you at any cost...

But something in me is getting attracted with Mogambo's voice... I hate her to the core, but I'm feeling that it's your voice... Are you playing with me Fuggy??? My mind keeps on saying me that Mogambo and Fuggy are same... Gosh... I need to find out,  who is this Mogambo??? Huh...

On the other side... My best buddy, Pragya... She is a lovely girl, who understands me and cares for me a lot.. We share a great bonding... She is the only person, who is encouraging and supporting me in all means... But I'm starting to imagine that how will it be if Pragya is my Fuggy...

I find a lot of difference between them... Pragya is very soft but Fuggy is so much daring... Pragya fears to sit in bike, but Fuggy is a great bike racer....  Fuggy has got a magical and mesmerising brown eyes... But Pragya has adorable cat eyes...